1. Allan Seagrott
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Monday, 3 July 2017 05:45 AM UTC

I've been checking out the new Rich Text edit control and it appears the help file is still referencing the old control in relation to deployment dlls.

From what I can tell, the new control requires pbcomrt170.dll and PBTCTEXT170.DLL for deployment. Does this sound correct?

Thanks

Allan

Accepted Answer
Yang yongqing Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Monday, 3 July 2017 10:11 AM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # Permalink

Hi Allan,

Thank you for your feedback.

The new control requires the following dlls:

PBRTC170.DLL, PBTCTEXT170.DLL, PBTXTEXT170.DLL, TER24.dll, WRS8.dll, spell32.dll, PDC32.dll, WRW8.dll, HTS19.DLL, ssts.dll, SSGP.dll, TXML2.dll.

Regards,

Steven

Comment
  1. Allan Seagrott
  2. Tuesday, 4 July 2017 00:12 AM UTC
Hi Steven Thanks for the deployment details. One other question in relation to the control, I have a rich text control that's display only. If the control is narrower than the toolbar width where it shows all options, it's not always loading the text left aligned into the control.

Do you know if there's a workaround for this?

thanks

Allan

1. Helpful
  1. Daniel Vivier
  2. Monday, 10 July 2017 14:21 PM UTC
I trust you will update the Help page "Powerbuilder runtime files" will this information for the next release?

1. Helpful
  1. Bjoern Meyer
  2. Friday, 18 August 2017 14:46 PM UTC
Hi Steven,

Feel free to contact us at Text Control to find out your options of using TX Text Control without removing functionality from your applications.

bjoern@textcontrol.com

1. Helpful
There are no comments made yet.

There are replies in this question but you are not allowed to view the replies from this question.