Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Deployed my first web service to my development server (Win 2008R2) and I have the following error messages. Configuration Error Description: An error occurred during the processing of a configuration file required to service this request. P...
Hello, Anyone experienced font sizes in images at 300 or 600 DPI get distorted in PB datawindows? They tripple++ in size. Reason is as of now only way to get exact fontsize in images as in PB is to store the image in 96dpi Regrettably in most case...
hi to every one In case of Git, it do not save 'UserID' and 'Password' It happens to you too. GMY ...
I would like to try interfacing with GIT. Which gui do you suggest? what's the best? (I saw on the git-scm.com site that there are many) Thank you GMY ...
Hi PowerSphere.   Was wondering if someone implemented the "TOTP: Time-Based One-Time Password Algorithm" (RFC 4226) or the "HOTP: An HMAC-Based One-Time Password Algorithm (RFC 6238) Like this https://github.com/glacasa/TwoStepsAuthenticato...
I have entries in "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths\pb..." for my PB IDE's (pb170.exe and pb125.exe). I installed R2 on the 6th and it seemed to work fine but I cannot recall if I ran my applicati...
Known issues with DB Name of computed fields If a named computed field is added in DataSource, its DB Name will be compute_, rather than the name declared in the computed field statement. For example, if you execute the following SQL statement t...
Hi! I need to create a webservice to consume it from a mobile application. The webservice, must create a pdf file and send it by email. Can someone guide me? I have already build a webservice and consume it but only the retrieve of the da...
Dear Appeon Support/ MVPs, I saw this the following JSON format is unsupported in PB2017 R2: {         "empId":191,         "fname":"Jeannette",         "lname":"bertrand",          "manager":                   {                        ...
Does anyone else have problems uninstalling PB 2017 & PowerServer 2017 while the antivirus is running? On a PC with TrendMicro AV it failed with a message "Unauthorized File Encryption. Path: c:\users\marcin\appdata\local\temp\{c38...setup.exe" ...
All, I'm opening an excel file and grabbing some cell info using ole.  The excel file isn't closing.  It isn't displayed in the menu tray.  The only way I know it's open is to try and open it.  Then I get the locked message saying ...
I try to convert a program to a mobile app (Appeon). After we connect to the database we create a lot of variables in the database (create or replace variable vVariable ....). These variables are also used in the sql statements of the datawindows....
Hi   Powerbuilder 2017R2, what are the prerequisites Is there adocument?   Thy  GMY ...
I try to create a installation packager of my application. ( W10 and PB2017R2)   The Powerbuilder installation packager says : 'The target machine must have Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 installed to enable these Powerbuilder runtime compone...
  I installed a new Powerbuilder 2017 compile on a new pc with w10. When I run the program, it goes wrong. Always. After much research I saw that these two DLLs are missing. How to mail? Why does not the Runtime Packager Powerbuilder include them?...
Hello, is there complete list of bugfixes for powerBuilder 2017 R2? The official ReleaseNotes is very short (is for example the problem with the dwPage.emf file fixed?) https://www.appeon.com/support/documents/appeon_online_help/pb2017r2/rel...
I've uninstalled PB2017 from my platform. Do I need to uninstall the three PowerServer apps before installing PB2017-R2? Thanks, Olan   ...
I don't want that another user can do check out to the same object at the same time ...
Hi All, Just a quick question to be clarified. We are quoting to develop a suite of Apps for one of Clients to be used solely by their staff within the organisation.  We also use Powerbuilder to develop an internal Management System they also u...
Hello, I created a pie chart graph object in Powerbuilder 12.5. In the properties panel when the legends position is set to "atleft!", the graph will look like this:   The legends are showing in a vertical box above. When I select "at...

There are no discussions available here currently