Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
I try to create a installation packager of my application. ( W10 and PB2017R2)   The Powerbuilder installation packager says : 'The target machine must have Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 installed to enable these Powerbuilder runtime compone...
  I installed a new Powerbuilder 2017 compile on a new pc with w10. When I run the program, it goes wrong. Always. After much research I saw that these two DLLs are missing. How to mail? Why does not the Runtime Packager Powerbuilder include them?...
Hello, is there complete list of bugfixes for powerBuilder 2017 R2? The official ReleaseNotes is very short (is for example the problem with the dwPage.emf file fixed?) https://www.appeon.com/support/documents/appeon_online_help/pb2017r2/rel...
I've uninstalled PB2017 from my platform. Do I need to uninstall the three PowerServer apps before installing PB2017-R2? Thanks, Olan   ...
I don't want that another user can do check out to the same object at the same time ...
Hi All, Just a quick question to be clarified. We are quoting to develop a suite of Apps for one of Clients to be used solely by their staff within the organisation.  We also use Powerbuilder to develop an internal Management System they also u...
Hello, I created a pie chart graph object in Powerbuilder 12.5. In the properties panel when the legends position is set to "atleft!", the graph will look like this:   The legends are showing in a vertical box above. When I select "at...
I install visual studio team explorer 2013 and also i installed the Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2013 y 2015 MSSCCI. ...
Hi all, First of i would like to thank the Appeon team for delivering PB2017 without any ( in our case ) bugs ! The migration process was easy and straightforward. After many years of being in the PB dark tunnel, we can finally see light again at ...
Hi Guys I'm trying to post to a webservice and I'm struggling to get the right concepts for PowerBuilder. The URL is https://pms.verticalbooking.com/mainstay/OTA_PMS.php the Message format is:          uuid:bc12ff01-2329-f0dc-...
Hello to all I need to import in PB some data coming from some excel sheets. I do this: a cycle that is repeated N times with a FOR in which: I create, read and destroy excel. The problem is that excel in the task manager does not disappe...
PBv12.1, b7055 Windows 7, 64 bit platform I created my first MSI using the PB Packager! It works beautifully with the PB app related files. Questions: 1)  Is there a way to change the name of the Wizard from "Sybase PowerBuilder 12.0 Standard...
hello, i'm using pb 9.0     I have a rich text with some data, but i need to insert a datawindow grid inside the rich text, is that possible?   thanks.  ...
Hi Can anyone help I have a oleobject dll that I need to accesS - I have the following code   OLEObject  objDEPHandler string strError long numResultCode integer li_port,li_ret   li_port=1   objDEPHandler = create OLEObj...
Hi All, I have a tabular datawindow with one of the columns having an edit style of edit, which I've changed to richtext and set the DW to RichTextToolBarActivation = RichTextToolBarActivationNever!.  This DW won't ever have much rows in i...
Is there a way to import data from an Excel file into a datawindow through the powerscript code in a window object? I want to have the user click on a command button, then in the powerscript code the data would be imported into the datawindow. ...
Hi All There is some useful example code at https://www.appeon.com/developers/library/code-samples-for-pb I just noticed on page 5 "The Profiler" and "PB Code Profiler" have identical D/L zip file links.  Anyone know if there might be a second ...
HI all, i have a grid datawindow with a few columns that our users can drag & drop left and right in the order they like. is there any way how to get the name of the first column , second , ... from left to right please ?   tia john ...
Good morning A small question Situation: I have a MDIDocHelp with some WindowDockBottom! in tab, some WindowDockRight! in tab and some WindowDockleft! in tab. Then I open some OpenSheetWithParmAsDocument in tab. I am positioned on the click ...
Hi Guys Call a web services I get a PB runtime error R0000 Web Service Call Errors with Method xxxxxxxx can not be reflected. What does this mean? ...

There are no discussions available here currently