Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hello, I have a custom ocx control on a PB classic window which interacts with MS Office. Right now, if the ocx file has not been deployed or registered, the application simply crashes after displaying "Error calling external object function' ...
Hi, is the switch [DataStore Behavior] UseHwnd=no working in Appeon PowerServer web and/or mobile? on desktop it brings some performance while working with datastores.   Regards Christian ...
Hello, Where can I get the planned release date for PB 2017 R1, R2 & R3 ? Happiness Always BKR Sivaprakash   ...
Hello to all. Is there any project to create a User group here in Italy? Gimmy ...
HI Guys I need to pick your brains, I am trying to make a call on a webservice where the WSDL file is hideously complicated compared to the one function that I would like to call. How can I simplify the WSDL or create the PB proxy objects manually...
Hello, PB 2017, Postgresql 10.1 I want to connect to postgresql without creating any DSN, which didn't succeed with the following code. Sqlca.DBMS =ODBC Sqlca.DBParm="Driver={PostgreSQL ODBC Driver(UNICODE)};DATABASE=db;SERVER=192.168.x...
I am attempting to save and display a pdf file in a mobile app using the following code.  of_loadlocalfile returns -1 and the code displays the following message: loadlocalfile error: "rc: -1 file: /var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/7BC99...4...
I am looking for ways to disconnect and closeout of our  application when it sits out there for an x number of hours when not being used. We are transitioning to PB2017, DB2 with an OBDC connection.   Thanks, Kwadwo Boahene ...
Hi guys, We have upgraded to 2017 and the users have noticed that the DataWindow SaveAs dialogue box (invoked by the data window SaveAs method) has changed from our previous installation under 12.6.  They don't like the new one !! As far...
Windows 7, 32 bit o/s PowerBuilder v12.1 Eclipse Juno Basic Java 1. I have successfully integrated SVN with PowerBuilder.     This means that SlikSVN and TortoiseSVN are on the VM and working properly. 2. I also have Java code that is invok...
Just wondering where the new appeon_workarounds.pbl is stored following installation of Powerbulider2017. I assume it is required to replace older bulid versions once a PB Mobile App is migrated to PB2017 Thanks Michael ...
Hi   I'm try to call to webservice using .Net Engine but in the metod it does not resolve in the same way what i do not using .Net Engine.   Return the same method but with differents variables   With .Net Engine    • migr...
I have been trying to use PBNISMTP (http://www.topwizprogramming.com/pbnismtp.html) in PB2017. When I try to import 64 bit .pbx, it fails with an error. "The file is not a valid dll or pbx file". 32 bit pbx imports fine. Any ideas? Help!  Thanks! ...
i get bad runtime function reference powerbuilder 21 in retrieve event   any help ?   ...
Same with Title. This mistake that made me so battered.   Code: li_rc = inv_luw.of_Update(apo_control, ab_accepttext, ab_resetflag) messagebox('of_update', sqlca.sqlerrtext) //sqlerrtext return "" messagebox('of_update&#...
Hi, Our PB Version : 12.5.2 Build 5652 Windows 7 SP1 Excel 2013 We are trying export data to an existing Excel File (template). Our code: string ls_fname transaction lt_tran ls_fname = "C:\Temp\Template.xlsx" TRY lt_tr...
Hi all, I am new to power builder 2017 but have used much older version of power builder in the past.  I would like to use power builder 2017 to print barcode labels with info from our DB.  So basically i would  be looking for a data window that, ...
We have several REST Services we call and get result back as a JSON or an XML output.  I have a new request to get back the RAW Bytes Array that it returns. How can I achieve that?  For EG:  We can do a GET for any image on the web like this...
I need push a stamp in my datawindow but I don't know how do, you please send  me a example  how i nedd show in my datawindow the stamp. This type of stamp is posible programing in PowerBuilder. Other name to stamp is electronic signature. ver...
Good Day, How to Get Actual Row number of a DataWindow in the initial retrieval, after applying the filter or sort is changed of a DataWindow using computed field? Regards Antony ...

There are no discussions available here currently