Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
We are experiencing timeout issues.  When the DBA does a restore of a database which is on the same server as the one we are using we have noticed during that process datawindows/sql have been timing out.  When a restore occurs the process does consu...
  we have been using PVCS for decades with PB10, and 12. Recently I have upgraded to PB2019 (Universal edition) on Windows 10 machine. I am trying to connect to my existing source control, It connects fine and then a few seconds later it disconnects...
We are migrating an application from PVCS to Git and have encountered an issue with creating the local repository. Our  directory structure (which I believe to be the issue) is a main folder with 3 sub-folders (PFC, SMT, SHARED).The application objec...
My original PowerServer WorkGroup Licensed server crash a bout a month a go. I did download a trial and installed in a temp server (box) to have my users working ok. I have being working to put my Production server on line but for different reason is...
Yes, the unfortunate happened, any suggestion for a quick recovery?    Thanks.   Windows 2016 server    ...
Hi all, been coding for almost 20 hours straight , and i know my question is basic , but i just don't get the following issue. i have created a dirlist function , based on a listbox in a window which works great. to make it more dynamic , i wanted...
Hi All - please see attached .mht file for details on this. We have most recent version of Infomaker just installed, opens .psr's fine (these are generated in our invoice processing, not old files), but these cannot be saved as PDF's, which may be a ...
I'm trying out UI Themes of PB 2019. How can I turn themes off once I have turn any them on? I have tried: ApplyTheme("") ApplyTheme(null) ApplyTheme("Do Not Use Themes") All to no avail. I found one solution but it feels like a workaround:...
I have a window with a menu. I need to change menu item visible property to false or True base on a global variable value. Could you guys guide me to a sample or maybe you can tell how to reference the menu via PB script. Regards, Clarence....
Hi Guru I'm playing with PB2019 and in particular I'm giving the tutorial: 'https://www.appeon.com/support/documents/appeon_online_help/powerbuilder/CRUD_Operations_with_ModelStore/index.html' In particular I am trying to rename the controller ...
InfoMaker 2019 has two installers, one called Full and one called MR. Both are build 2082. Why are there two and what is the difference? I'm putting together install instructions and need to know which one they need to run. Hopefully not both.  ...
Hello I'm trying to use the inet/internetresult objects and the PostURL function. Everything works fine if I use GetURL, or if I try to use PostURL. However if I use PostURL with a "HTTPS" it fails with a -5 (Unsupported secure (HTTPS) connection a...
Hi All,   During installation of PB2019, i am require to install "KB2533623". I encounter the message of "The update is not applicable to your computer"   pls advise ...
I created an HttpClient in my old application to post messages to another one which works perfectly well when i run it in the Powerbuilder 2017 r2 build 1769 application. But when I run the compiled version with the runtime dlls I get this error:" Un...
Anyone else having a problem loading the Properties or Library List from a Powerbuilder Target ?  Nothing seems to happen but the application is locked.   Could be because I usually have two screens and the dialogue box is sent to the other monitor ?...
We are experiencing an issue with multiple PB 2017 .NET assembly DLL versions and their associated PBD files. From what we have determined, the .NET assembly DLL does not look in its own folder for the PBD file. To make the location lookup succeed, ...
Hi All,   Now i am trying out the themes under PB2019 Universal. I managed to get the themes to work under the PB2019 but after compiled, the themes is not working anymore.   OS : window 7 Pro 64bits "Window Classic Style" is not checked when b...
Good morning I'm running the tutorial: "Create a Web API" I state that I don't have the SQLServer database and I'm adapting the code for an oralce database. Question: In the end the first part says: [cit]The following JSON is returned: {"...
In my account i see only webinstaller.When I see offline installer for download ?! It's possible to use webinstaller to make offline install like Visual Studio ?!...
Hi!   My question is how to modify the MenuBackColor property of menu object dynamically. The menu is contemporary! We would like to one menu but two appearance. How to do it?   Sincerelly Geza  ...

There are no discussions available here currently