Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
I have a typical master/detail layout in a window where the master datawindow is free form and the detail is a grid. The master datawindow will often have multiple rows with a single row visible at a time. If the user tries to change the active row i...
Hello Everyone,  We noticed that after we deployed a file DeployLog_(Datetime).txt has been created. There are all of the error that shows us the error report. But, after them, there are others that we don't know what means.  Example: 09. Source F...
  Hi everyone, We are working on implementing a process to handle the Session Timeout. We got a few unexpected "Session expired". Therefore, we want to clarify what means Session Timeout. Is the session timeout the time idle and it resets when the ...
Hi all, I have two tasks at hand for which I need your input and/or advice: 1 - I have an application that was built in Powerbuilder 5/32 bit. (Yes, PB 5) with a back-end of Oracle 8i/32bit database. In the PB IDE database DB painter, I got drivers...
Hi ,   I am trying to use ws . the deployment worked fine . but when i am trying to run one of the functions i am getting an error : client found response content type of 'text\html' but expected 'text\xml'/   what does...
hello community How do I enable GIT sin SnapObject? thank you Gimmy...
Hi All; I will be setting up an Appeon Multi tenant application where our application with be a Saas. We are using PB 2017 R3 Build 1858 (and AEM of same version), Oracle 12g to provide this service. Is there a guild line on how to allow multi db c...
Hi all, I'm looking for a way to prevent a window (response) from resizing when the user double-clicks on the title bar. The window is opened "maximized" but the user can double-click on titel bar and the window is resized as "normal". Is there a ...
Hi everyone, currently I'm using PowerBuilder 2017 connected to Oracle 19C. During some audit test of my app I received some notifications about my tool. When I have SQL scripts embedded in my code, if I run the tool and test the memory, those scrip...
  So, I deployed the app on localhost, the app works fine, when deployed this app via MSIon server and starting app in browser, I am getting this error.   Using PB 2019 build 2082, Universal Edition.    ...
I'm trying for the first time to create a PB 2019 version of one of our applications, and deploy it to a computer that doesn't have the IDE installed, with our installer, which I have of course modified to install the correct PB 2019 DLLs. The app j...
Can the environment object in PB 2017 R2 differentiate between Win 7 and Win 10.  All I see is windowsnt!...
I'm trying to use the autocompiler (PB 2017 R3 Build 1880) and I receive a "Creation of executable failed with a link error".  My application compiles successfully from the Powerbuilder IDE, just not with the autocompiler.  Powerbuilder is closed bef...
Hi all!I'm having an issue when trying to deploy an application. At some point when PB starts the 'writing... ' process, it closes without any error message. If I try to build right clicking on the project -> deploy it works fine.We are currently us...
HelloI would like to save some local settings (e.g. username) on the mobile device that are NOT overwritten when the application is updated (and after reboot).For example when I'm working with Xamarin I can use Properties Dictionary to store data on ...
Hi, Trying to deploy a simple app as a test to PowerServer Web on a remote server via the Toolkit.  The "Database Type Profile Configuration" screen "Test Connection" Fails with the simple message "Failed to connect to the database" using either ODB...
Hi Guru. I am publishing a Webservice written with Snapobject on IIS in my local machine and I have the following error:   How I worked: 1)  As indicated on: https://www.appeon.com/support/documents/appeon_online_help/snapdevelop2019/web_deploy...
In PB2019, the application crashes when I use ShareObjectRegister() after dynamically changing the library list (by adding one or more pbds). This behavior is exactly the same as in PB 12.6.  I noticed that Shared Object functions like SharedObjectG...
Hi All,Generate PDF with PDFLib is a very cool new feature ! Thanks a lot for that.By checking the properties with Adobe Acrobat Reader DC of a pdf file generated with PB2017R3 by the NativePDF method, I saw that there is some fields named "Title", "...
hello guru. I developed a pair of WS in C# with Snapobject. Now I have to publish everything on the production server which is an IIS. How should I proceed ? Is there any 'step to step' document?   Thanks   G....

There are no discussions available here currently