Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
I try to generate classes with C# Model Generator. DB Connection is ODBC - informix.When i test connectiion PB say is ok. When i try generate classes give me excetption     System.Data.Odbc.OdbcException (0x80131937): ERROR [42000] [Informix][In...
Laptops are configured to have wireless access, network access and a verizon cell card.  Becuase of this these laptops have multiple IP address.  If I use the appeongetclientip it only shows one.  I need to get all.  Is there a way to get all the ip ...
I am attempting to connect a test WebAPI project to SQL Server 2017 using ODBC. It works, but only when using a 64-bit driver. Otherwise, the app generates "The specified dsn contains an architecture mismatch between the driver and application". Any ...
Hi Appeon Community, I want to create a EXE file without PBD or DLL files using PowerBuilder Compiler (PBC). Should be changed any parameter from command line? or should be modified the PBT file? if so, which parameter or value?. Thank you for your...
Hello, When I try to connect to Sybase ASE database through my PB application I get the below error:-  ct_connect(): network packet layer: internal net library error: Protocol driver call to parse connection information failed.  I can connect succe...
Hi all, Is there anyone who has any experience using Microsoft Open XML SDK in PowerBuilder? I am using PowerBuilder 2017 R3 and I am not able to establish the connection to the SDK. What I am uncertain about is the class ID/programmatic identifier...
Hello. We are migrating a client/server desktop application from PB 12.5 to PB 19. Some of our OLEObject functionality appears to have broken, and I'm looking for some help. It's a homegrown DLL wrapper to C#. Here is a snippet of the code in questi...
Hello all: I have an issue with PB12.6 on my laptop. When I disconnect the laptop from his dock, disconnecting it from the wired network and connecting to the wifi network, then PB12.6 doesn't start anymore. Only appears the launching window, and re...
Some Infos: Machine : Windows Server 2012 R2 StandardPowerbuilder: Version 2019 Build 2082Email Client: Mozilla Thunderbird 60.8.0 (32-Bit)   Hello,   im trying to migrate one of our projects from PB2017 to PB2019. But in PB2019 the  programm ke...
I have a DW, and right now I am able to edit every row and column.I would like to block all rows when DW opens, and be able to edit row only, if I choose it first and press f.e. button EDIT.Is there a property which i have to set on open event?...
Hi.I have a datawindow. One of columns is DropDownDW - in display column is symbol, and data column - id. Works perfectly. problem is that i have to update foreign keys (composite) to another table which looks like:table_A.method_id = table_B.id AND...
Is it possible to send big string over 32k from powerbuilder to PL/SQL(Oracle) stored procedure? If yes, Please let us know how to do that?...
I just added themes to a workspace that was already in a git repository. Is there a way through the IDE to add the themes subfolder?   Thank you, Joe Hess  ...
Dear Support! Sometimes, my program crashes. How to find where is the issue? There is no error message, but the program was shutdown. Please help to us! Offer some debugger, or any kind of solution.  Bye, Geza.      ...
Hello, We recently migrated PB 12 to PB 2017  on Win 7. We then deployed PB 2017 package onto Windows 10 and the application opens up but we don't see any data. But, when we try to open the exe with "Elevated rights" we can see the data and the app...
Is there a way to control the background color of a protected datawindow column using themes, similar to the disabled-state of an SLE object?   Thanks Joe...
Hi all I am using Powerbuilder 2017 R3 on a Windows 10 I have built and exe for an application along with supporting files such as PBDs and icons, images in one single folder (that's how my employer wants to do. Let's call it 'app' folder). I am a...
      Using IE or Chrome, windows10 This plugin installation is requiring the user to enter admin credentials, can it be tuned not to?  ...
Hi. again! How can the connection to the SQL Server database server be implemented, in Appeon Web/mobile applications, using Windows and not SQL Server credentials? Thanks in advance for any answers!...
Hi Gurus We have an application where all the date fields are masked DD/MM/YY and when we enter the data 31/01/50, it converts in 31/01/1950 rather than 31/01/2050. Till year 49 it's fine and convert into 2049. Although if I change the maski...

There are no discussions available here currently