Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
hello guru I'm playing with Webservices and in particular with the framework: STD_FC_WebService_Framework. Given that there is a uo_interface and a uo_controller, is it possible to have another uo_xxxxx with the related methods? I have to convert ...
Dears, In my Application, am using dynamic datawindow creation along with the sql, also creating compute  & text (for heading) column dynamically for displaying "row" number using "getrow()" function, In web and Client server it is working fine, whe...
Hi there, I've finally decided to migrate to PowerBuilder Universal to take advatage of powerserver to move my pb app to the web/mobile.In less than a week i've been able to create a little framework and move a simple order entry written in pb to the...
Hi All/Appeon Staff, We use Powerbuilder Universal for developing a mobile app solution, which is deployed on an internal Powerserver Server for use within the organisation.  This Powerserver is licensed using one of the 3 Production licenses associ...
Is any problem with the Login/Logout for PowerBuilder. i am trying to login to PowerBuilder and get a no Network connection  we also try to signout in a allready connected Session and get a System Busy Error. i am trying in different machines ...
Hi All I have design a SingleLineEdit user object of using Standard visual user object, the of the object is u_textbox. And I am opening this user object [u_textbox] multiple times based on condition in another  Custom visual user-object. Now I have...
Hi, I'm wondering whether anybody has any recommendations for a third party Richtext edit control to use with Powerbuilder (10.5 at the moment)?  We want something with html support, track changes and inline spell checking.  I've downloade...
Hi Guru. I can't import a jason file (I extracted the code from the example 'json' which is found in codexchange) I list the steps I take: 1. I export dw data in the (standard) format ls_json = dw_1.Exportjson (true) 2. Import: dw_1.DataO...
Dear PB experts, We have a PB application that was developed using PB version 12.0 Build 5530. This application has been certified on Citrix XenApp 7.15. Few months before we migrated our application to PowerBuilder 2017 (using 2017R2 at present). ...
Hi Guru   How long can a 'string' field be?...
I am getting a server error when i want to go to localhost/aem   also when connecting with my apeon app to the server i get the message :    Error code 16105 This powerserer is not activated.   Any suggestions, any help is welkom...
Hi,   Query rgd issue Adobe font embeding : Identity-H   This issue started popping after upgrade "Powerbuilder 12.6" to "Powerbuilder V2017 R3 Build 1880"   Our powerbuilder application generate Adobe PDF file via older version Rich Text Edit ...
Hi all, I would like to create a Data Access Layer for my PB application; it would need at least 3 (little) objects for each database table. Since my database has about 200 tables, what would you suggest: create a single pbl with 600 objects; cr...
I look for possibility to build PB Application from source code using PB native tools. Please correct me if I wrong. To build application, the source *.sr*  files have to be imported into .pbl files.  The only way to do that natively is to use PBORCA...
We are migrating from PB 12.5.2 to PB 2017 R3-MR1. Some of the files listed in the PB 2017 help for deploying the old TX Text Rich Text Control are not in the installation folder. Specifically the .ocx, the .ini and the .flt files. I compare the ve...
Estoy tratando de crear una base de datos usando código con PowerBuilder, pero no me lo permite. ¿ Existe alguna opción que pueda usar para ejecutar la sentencia y se pueda crear la base de datos?  ...
hello guruDo you find that the PDFs generated with the Export.PDF.Method=0 (Distill) method are smaller than those generated with the Export.PDF.Method = 2 (NativePDF!) andExport.PDF.NativePDF.ImageFormat = 1 (JPG) method ?Is Distill better than Nati...
When we use branches in powerbuilder + git it is important NOT to use pull and push from the IDE. This is because Powerbuilder only works on the master.Is There the possibility to disable those menu items to avoid errors. thank you...
Hello All, I have a composite datawindow report, which have multiple DW as usual, one of them have string array type retrieval argument. But in composite datawindow I can’t create any array type retrieval argument.  I would appreciate all your adv...
I have an XML whose element contains an attribute with a name starting as XML.., So while calling getattribute function on this element I got following exception message. Is there any workaround for this. --------------------------error-------------...

There are no discussions available here currently