Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi, i wanted to log commits and looked at the sqlpreview event. But it doesnt seem to be called by an commit - commit using tr; etc. I dont know if that is a bug or if it is intended to be like this. Does someone know?   Regards, Ferdinand  ...
PB v12.1, build 7055Window 7, 64 bit platformPNB Classic applicationI have a tabpage.It was working great. I exported it to SAVE the work.I did an EDIT SOURCE on the tabpg. DId not loke the result. Exited.When I attempt to import the SRU that I expor...
Hi Just build an app for our chainway. I turned off the automatic switch for portraid/landschape on the smartphone But the app (within the appeon workspace) still turns. How can I prefent this?   See pic...
Hi, We are using eon_mobile_webviewex to display PDFs on our mobile app for example: ls_url = gn_app.getproductspath() + is_product_id + '.pdf'uo_product.of_startloading(ls_url)uo_product.show() We could have some products without a PDF document.I...
Hello I've met a strange issue with PB 11.5 and another Sybase product like dbconsole. Everytime I start dbconsole. (simply starting without any connection is enough). Then my PB app slows significantly. Especially constructors of objects containin...
Buenos días a todos alguien en este medio sabe o tiene algo relacionado de Como Exportar un datawindow en formato XML estándar UBL V2.0     Gracias...
Hi all. I show/preview word documents in my PowerBuilder app. Therefor I use an Olecontrol. (I use PB19.0 Win7/64 Word2013) Unfortunately some documents do not fit into the control. So I want to set the zoom to “View.Zoom.PageFit”. I can’t find any...
Hello there. Not an important question, but still a thing I would love to know/change. Im using the Powerbuilder 2017 R3 Version and for me there is one thing that extremely annoys me. This thing are the System Tree Icons. The yellow-ish color from...
Problem: The web app we've deployed to localhost on our virtual server cannot make a Rest call. It returned with status code -1 but returns no status code text. Question: Has anyone encountered a RestClient status code of -1 with no status code text...
Has anybody been able to connect to Postgres from a mobile app? The app works fine on Desktop and the PostgreSQL35W profile connects OK from both the ODBC admin and PowerServer`s Toolkit, but when the app is deployed to mobile, it doesn`t recognize ...
I have a log in window that connects to Okta, retrieves the user profile and from there the connection string, and then uses that connection string to connect to the proper database. User A is able to log in just fine. I created a new user and assig...
Buenas tardes a todos:     como salvo un datawindows en formato  XML estándar UBL V2.0     Gracias...
I have a PB2017 application working over RDP using TSPlus (An RDP Alternative) and which works extremely well.  I am now testing an integration which requires saving files from the RDP session to drives on the client-side.  FileOpen calls fail every ...
We are having an issue where a search datawindow, that uses a Stored procedure as the data source just does not seem to work properly in Query mode. Any other datawindow works along with views.   Has anyone else had this work. Meaning building a da...
Hi community, I currently use PB 12.5 Build 2511 and I have the following inconvenience: When opening some Workspace, the System Tree does not show the workspace objects, but instead shows the Drives of my PC. Any ideas?...
Hello! I'm on PB 2019, Build 2082 running SQL Server 2012. I've got a column that is numeric (8,3) for precision. One of our users entered 11121256.333, which obviously causes an error when trying to insert it into the database. My question is, how...
PowerBuilder classic, currently using PB 2017 SQL Server    I have a large old PowerBuilder application + satellite applications. Like many large old PowerBuilder applications it uses SQLCA for 99% of its transaction handling. It also uses stored ...
Hi guys, When I start Powerbuilder, I am greeted with a message "The Sybase SySAM license was not validated." I added the line "LogSySAM=1" under the "PB" section of PB.ini, to capture the pb120_sysam.log file. But it didn't generate a SySAM log fi...
Hi all! I am trying handle a SOAP result, and the first thing I am trying to do is to remove the namespaces. I use the RemoveNamespaceDeclaration() and instead of removing both namespace and prefixes, it removes only the namespace,the prefix remains...
Hi, today I wanted to start using the new designs from PowerBuilder. I clicked on the button 'additional properties' in the application object.The themes tab, however, was just a blank white page.I've tried the same on a virtual machine and can cho...

There are no discussions available here currently