Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
hi   Is there an event for when "next" is pressed on the android keyboard? , I have a window in which we capture a user (singlelinetext) and password (singlelinetext). if the person presses "next" on the android keyboard after capturing the user ch...
Hi, We are using PB2019 for developing a new mobile app that consume Web APIs developed in C#. These Web API returns standard JSON strings that we are trying import to DW with ImportJSON(). It doesn't work on mobile app? Any advice how to import JSO...
Hello. I´m trying to delete multiple rows in a function passing an array to IN function and i made this sql :   DELETE FROM CONTRATOS WHERE ID IN (:DELETED_IDS)   Powerbuilder is returning me an error "variable reference in database statement...
Do you guys worked/ planning to introduce multiple threading concept like .Net and Java?...
Do you guys have tested/ worked on any Speech-To-Text recognition software compatibility with any of the version of PowerBuilder? We have a request coming from our client to have that in our software.   We are currently working on the PowerBuilder...
I am using fileservice for powerserver by uploading PDF files.   The pdf file is only working in IOS devices and Android devices show 0 bytes.  Can anyone help?...
Hi, I'm currently using PB2017R3 and attempting to utilize the new CrypterObject and CoderObject functionality. I have a text file that contains encoded / encrypted information. I wish to open the file, read the file contents and decode/decrypt var...
Hi everyone, I'm new in PowerBuilder, and I need to take a picture from a webcam, obviously I need to show the webcam video, can you help me? ...
Microsoft Web Browser Control Issue: We Upgraded to PB 2017 R3(1858) recently. Ever since we deployed our application using PB2017, there has been intermittent issues with respect to the way how the MS Web Browser Control displays the site. We do ha...
Hi all!I got that on Appeon web when trying to retrieve.I guess it is a problem with decimal configuration, but I cant find an answer.Can anybody help me?Im using Appeon 2019 with Oracle 11g and my decimal separator is ","This is the result running o...
Hello. I´m trying to execute some exclusions in database this is the code DELETE FROM CONTRATO WHERE PESSOA_ID = :ID_PESSOA DELETE FROM PESSOAS WHERE ID = :ID_PESSOA; commit; if sqlca.sqlcode < 0 then MessageBox ("Erro na exclusão de dados"...
Hi Everyone, Just wanted to ask, if there are any possible way to accomplish border on top and double border on datawindow's object? Any dll or script that will do the trick? I am using PB 2019. Thank you!...
Hello, for simple SQL Parsing we have been using the PFC SQL Parser (pfc_n_cst_sql). Now we switched from Oracle Join Syntax (+) to ANSI Join Syntax (left outer join...). Is there already a parser that can handle this (preferably in Powerscript)? ...
I have to modify exisiting data import function which works IN LOOP like:get data from text>  put into datastore  (via INSERT ROW(0) > update ( which causing insert into table....).my goal is to modify it to work like:add, new column - operationif op...
Hi All We are in the process of migrating our application from PowerBuilder 11.5 to PowerBuilder 2017 64 bit. We have an OLE ActiveX Control on a window using "Adobe Acrobat DC Browser Control Implementation" Ole Object. Inprocserver32= …\Adobe\Acro...
Hi, I want to create an application which opens google map in embedded browser. When user clicks anywhere on the map, I need to get coordinates (longitude and latitude) of that location in PB code. I developed customer HTML with java script code fo...
Hi, I have some doubts about how "Support Workspace Auto-Upgrade" works for IOS, if I set this section to "off" when creating a package as it appears in "Customizing and packaging Appeon Workspace" (https://www.appeon.com /support/documents/appeon_on...
Hello, When is planned to be released the PowerServer update that will be compatible with the Android API 28? Last time I checked, the tentative release date was in August 31, but now I'm not sure about the new release date. Thank you...
Buenos días, Estoy trabajando con Appeon powerserver 2019 y  estoy publicando una app en google play. A la hora de publicarlo me devuelve el siguiente error: Requisitos del nivel de destino de la API a partir de agosto del 2019 Advertencia: Ac...
This may be more of a question I can post on the dotnet forums but I wanted to asked for the expert opinion from the Appeon community first. Lets say I create a web api from my data windows using the C# generator. I want to have a database for each ...

There are no discussions available here currently