Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi All, I am trying to Publish Web API. After using Snap Develop to publish, i copy the files to web folder,  C:\wamp64\bin\apache\apache2.4.54.2\htdocs\webapis However, when i try to verify the web API, i couldnt. I get the output as attached. (Pl...
Hi, We are using Powerbuilder 2019 R3 Build 2728 at the moment. Our Automation team is testing our application with Automation tool 'Renorex' for which they had enabled Accessibility = 3 in PB.ini (use MSAA). We generate the executables through Pow...
Hi, Some datawindows in PB 22 MR 1892 lose scrollbars when using themes.The same code when run in PB 21 1509 will display the scrollbars correctly.Likewise, it will display correctly in PB 22 1892 when themes are turned off.Unfortunately, I was not ...
Hi, I have a request from my company to upload specified data to cloud database which data in the local server. Whic method is perfect in Powerbuilder. Using powerbuilder 2022 22.0.0.1892 Database = Sqlanywhere 16 I don't have any idea in the Sna...
This "How-to" question is in continuation of the post I posted earlier: Web API transaction management and multiple DWs update/save changes in single transaction. (appeon.com) and got response as well. Logan, Thanks very much for the example of con...
Hi ,  while accessing URL cloudapp launcher not working please find the below screenshot. please help me.   ...
Hello We use SQL server, DB. I installed Powerbuilder 2022,  but there was some glitch during installation and the example database was not installed.  I want to run the Google Charts demo locally against a SQL Server DB. Is a sample database for ...
Hi, At PowerBuilder side, I am able to get two DWs with all (existing + modified)data in ls_json using JSON Package, at API side I am using DataPacker and DataUnpacker, I have  tried using Update() and SaveChanges() to save data of both .NET datasto...
I have 2 microsoft sql 2017 servers that I have set up a linked server connection to.  I have created a view on server 1 to pull data from a table on server 2.  I have a PB2019R3 application that I want to create a report using this view.  However wh...
I am having trouble understanding some properties on the datawindow checkbox control. I have a checkbox with the 'Left Text' and 'RightToLeft' properties both ON. If I set the 'Text' property for the control to 'SC 3:' it displays in run time as ':SC...
Hi Guys anyone of you experienced low performances on dw.scrolltorow(row) ? I've set the setredraw to false before and true after but no way, it takes more than 5 sec....   Any hints? ...
I'm trying to use the HttpClient object to get an image from an IP Camera.  Using the object for one type of camera works, but a different camera has different parameters that bring back a Http 401 error.   I pass in the IP Address of the camera.  T...
pbc170.exe R3 Build 1858 I run the script to compile my application and all goes good until at the end when it tries to copy .tmp file into .exe it crashes and I've the .tmp and a "partial" (i guess) .exe file Anyone of you guys has some hints? Th...
Hello peopleRunning Powerbuilder 2022 Build 1892, deploy from PC1 to PC2 (where run IIS) and want to access from PC3 to PC2 to download Client app using powerserver (see image) Question 1 Performing remote deployment, if I change localhost to the cor...
Hi,   I have a datawindow which selects data from two different tabels(using a join) with a one to one relationship. When i create a datastore with this datawindow, and I use the RetrieveAsync/RetrieveByPageAsync methode, I get the values of both ...
Scenario: Server has InfoMaker reporting tool installed on it: version 2022 build 1892 Libraries can be created and opened / same as reports can be created in the libraries DB connection is set and data can be retrieved  It is Windows server ...
Hi, We have started looking into the possibilities on using PowerServer for our main PowerBuilder application.The first steps to build the powerserver application has been successful. We are using the latest Powerbuilder 2022-version, connected to ...
Hello, Is there a way to get a history of who has been assigned Powerbuilder licenses for a given period of time?  For audit purposes, I'd like to be able to show everyone who had development access between two dates (e.g. January 1. 2022 to Decembe...
PB 2022 Build 1892We have an application with a webbrowser object, which allows the users to login to a website. If the users close the application, the cookies are not remembered from the previous session and the user must login again. Unfortunately...
Hello, in (1) you see a dialog in the painter, notice the small gaps between the objects and the window margin (right, bottom). When I bring the dialog in preview mode (or it is shown in the software after starting), there is a gap on the right sid...

There are no discussions available here currently