Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi Reading a XML File using PBDOM of PB2022 all works fine in IDE 32 or 64. But when I download and install via client deployment (64), I get the Message "Error calling method of a pbni object" just after reading the file. I checked the version of...
Hi, I am trying to load up a text file which contains special characters    an example of the line i am loading is  54743 ALG00006 Chemloul & Associés when i load it using the code  integer li_FileNumstring ls_textboolean lb_stop messagebo...
Hi. We have recently purchased a new build server. It has an AMD Ryzen 9 3950X CPU with 16 cores @ 3,5 GHz. We feel that it doesn't take full advantage of all the resources when compiling. I've tried both the GUI in PB and pbc190.exe. I still on...
Hi all, I have a window with a tab folder.  The tab folder has 4 tabs.  In one of the tabs, I need to open a pop-up window from the dw on the tab page to do some calculations.  (The window pops up from an option on the RMB menu). The dw has a couple...
UPDATE:  We resolved this by doing away with the third party image object and began using PowerBuilder's web object..  Thank you all.   Hello PB Community! Since migrating from PB2017 to PB2021 we've begun experiencing what seems to be an issue wi...
Hi currently some team members use Powergen Professional version 10.3.10 for PowerBuilder v17.0 we are upgrading to powerbuilder v19 (R3 - LTS). Is there a powergen version that is suitable. I believe they use it to ensure all objects are current -...
Hello, PowerBuilder 2019 Sql Server 2019 Is there a way to authenticate a AD account that's not the current windows user with SQL Server?   For instance  John Doe is logged into windows  Jane Doe logs into the app We need Jane Doe Authenticati...
Hello,I want to open a MS Word document within an OLE control inside a PowerBuilder window. In earlier versions of Word, the document opened inside the window (this is the desired behaviour). In newer versions it opens outside the window. I have t...
Hi, I am importing data from excel file and there is one important column coming as scientific format number 1.68E+19 how to convert it to text with correct result, I tried to convert excel cell format to number but given me like this format 1675210...
Hi All, While I am taking datas from my Json.. Getting wrong result... Anybody can help ? Jpar = create jsonparserJpar.LoadFile('D:\aa.txt')rootobj_ = Jpar.GetRootItem()data_ = Jpar.GetItemObject (rootobj_, "data")             geting result = 2idd ...
PB17 crapped out while working on d/w.  then laptop crashed;   IT moved the hard drive to a new computer and got it going.  but i'm still having problems with datawindows as well as slew of other things. when i search the objects, it allows me to e...
Buenos días. ¿Existe la posibilidad de obtener de alguna forma el código de ejemplo del seminario "Creating an Advanced and Modern UX with Drag an Drop Using Datawindows" que se impartió en el ELEVATE 2018? Muchas gracias....
How to Import following Jar file into Power Builder2021jboss-client.jaropenjdk-orb-8.1.5.Final.jarwildfly-ejb3-24.0.1.Final.jar...
Hi Is there a way how to get list of stack calls into a variable, message or another object? Like Java can do it in exception. What's going on: In my SW I'm catching systemerror, datawindow errors etc and I'm sending these errors through mails. I...
Has anyone noticed that the Debug in Powerserver is a little wonky?  I just upgraded to the latest release build 1892 and I am still having the same issue.  I am trying to debug a weird problem I am having so I setup a quick test event for me to debu...
我想提供个接口给别人调用,获取到他的数据, 如: http://*****    接口地址,比如有定义3个参数: message,  iphone,  remark     我生成服务端的这个接口,他们用post调用这接口推送数据过来,我接收数据   请问怎样实现这样的操作,能提供下例子参考吗,谢谢...
I checked below oracle connection and it works fine with console app using same object snap objects but gives error when run from powerserver. It connects but doesnt work further by below error:   PowerServer.Api.ServerApiController: Error: 'PowerS...
Hi all, I've got a child window that does a lot calculations depending on what's entered. All sle's have tab orders and code for the GetFocus and Modified events. I can't click in a sle to edit the value, the only way to move to another sle is by ta...
Hi, I'm trying to add CC address to an email I send from PB. Settting the subject, To (single receiver) work fine, but trying to add the CC gives error "incorrect number of parameters".   here is an extract of the code // This part works finelol...
I have been using Topaz signature pads with my app since 2018.  I just converted to Powerserver 2022.  This line now creates an error as if the signature pad is not attached. ole_SigPlus1.object.TabletComTest(1)  Does anyone know if Topaz is not co...

There are no discussions available here currently