Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
PB 2022 Build 1892We have an application with a webbrowser object, which allows the users to login to a website. If the users close the application, the cookies are not remembered from the previous session and the user must login again. Unfortunately...
Hello, in (1) you see a dialog in the painter, notice the small gaps between the objects and the window margin (right, bottom). When I bring the dialog in preview mode (or it is shown in the software after starting), there is a gap on the right sid...
  Hello Appeon Support,   Good day!!!   I need your help, I currently working on a SMS blast project... I am using the HTTPClient and successfully retrieve the token, however,  I cannot send data using POST method to send SMS to the server...  ...
  HI APPEON Support,   Good day... I need your help badly... I am new in API and REST... need guidance. Our company is implementing SMS Blast..   Authentication is give by the provider company.   Basic Authentication in the HTTP head...
Hi, I have converted two Datawindows into C# using Snap Develop, have two .NET Datastores, created a WEB API(c#) .I am using ODBC data connection. Working on Transaction management at API side, how to pass multiple DWs from PB (Client side) to API s...
Hi There My users want me to generate a Table of Contents for a document which allows PDF's to be appended. I have coded the attachment of the PDF's and it seems to be working well. Is it possible to determine the number of pages in the PDF file b...
115 / 5.000   Resultados de tradução Resultado da tradução   Good morning, is there any way to find out the maximum number of lines on a report page, Thank you very much! ...
Hi, We have migrated PB 2017 to PB 2019 R3 and need to change the DBMS = "SNC SQL Native Client(OLE DB)" to "MSOLEDBSQL SQL Server", So, we want your suggestion that do we need to include "Provider = 'MSOLEDBSQL'" in SQLCA.DBParm string or not, sin...
Whenever I go into the database painter for a microsoft sql server profile, its active and connected, but when i click on tables the list of tables wouldnt retrieve it would just sit there grinding away retrieving tables ... but nothing showing, Tur...
Hi all, We are facing issue with documents/files accessing via ftp after enabling Azure Fortigate Firewall. The alternative solution is either to use SFTP or moving to Azure Blob Storage then dealling with those application with attachment document...
Is it possible to purchase additional powerbuilder IDE licenses from Appeon? ...
I want to create a system architecture which have PHP(Drupal) framework and mysql database. Also use nginx as a load balancer and redis in-cache memory. Already one of the application I already used monolithic architecture. So need suggestion can I u...
I am trying to create build in snapdevelop and it gives ServerAPIs\OpenAPI\Swagger.xml is used by another process. I am unable to locate process using that file. I am not sure how to get rid of this error without re-booting my machine.   Thank You,...
Hi,   I am trying to use pbnismtp libraries to send emails from my PB application. The sample application from Roland's site worked fine for me. However I am getting wrong runtime error when using n_cpp_smtp and n_pbnismtp (32 bit). I would appreci...
I have this weird situation where a selected record into variables are 'successful' but the sqlca.sqlnrows parameter is still come out as zero so as the sqlcode and sqldbcode. This is happening sql server. The db2 application is fine. example below ...
我有下面这字符串,怎样转成 json 格式字符串? {"touser":"oJdQp6FiYmoPF0Mk6ef-aa","template_id":"RtP5_NgqozjErem7Ju-rgUfKv3sG1TH74EJeeee","data":{"first":{"value":"物资(项目)采购比价提醒"},"keyword1":{"value":"2022-11-22"},"keyword2":{"value":"电动润滑泵采购"},"keyword3":{"value":"截止时间:...
Trying to deploy a 64-bit app and noticed that as per the documentation on 64-bit runtime - https://docs.appeon.com/pb2022/application_techniques/PowerBuilder_runtime_files.html these files are missing in the folder - C:\Program Files (x86)\Appeon\...
Hi all When I define a breakpoint, exit and re-enter IDE, the breakpoint disappears. This is not happening on PB2019. Can I control it somehow? A system option that I dont know maybe? It's very disturbing when you try to figure out where and why ...
Hi,   I'm using a datastore to retrieve data. The RetrieveAsync methode has a parameter called arguments of type object[]. How do I best use this parameter? For example: I'm trying to get all rows with a column that is smaller than 1000. How do i...
Hello, I have an application that generates reports and when using SaveAs( sPath,PDF!, True) it does not generate the file. On the development machine it works, but not on the end users' machines. The application is created in 64bit, on both machin...

There are no discussions available here currently