Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi everyone,  I ran into a problem while trying SnapDevelop. I am trying to create simple REST API.   I have a DataStore, which is imported from PB. It uses stored procedure as a data source. That stored procedure takes 5 arguments.  I can create...
Hi support team, I am following below article and tried to generate a grid type DW into C# model, but could not find where is the "Generate C# Model" option. https://docs.appeon.com/appeon_online_help/powerbuilder/CRUD_Operations_with_.NET_DataStor...
In my menu when I set the ToolBarItemName to one of the PowerBuilder builtin icons, the background color of the icon is silver (see attachment). I want the background transparent. Is it possible to change this?...
Can Powerbuilder 2019 R2 be installed on a virtual server?...
Hi Expert. We have successfully been using PowerBuilder 2019 Build 2082 with Git for some time. We are using Azure DevOps to host our repos. It was decided to move the repo to another location on Azure, and then issue occurred for one developer. We ...
Hi Guys Just a quick one as I suspect I know the answer really. I'm using the following code and getting an error saying that the Sql arguments are invalid or incomplete. My simple reproducable is: ls_sql = dw_1.GetSQLSelect ( )ls_dw = sqlca.synta...
I'm trying to make a web browser window in PB application using WebBrowser control of PB 2019 R2. But I faced one problem with that.On the develop environment, the web browser window is working good. But on the user station, there is a problem. As...
Hi all I am trying to Add Data Source by clicking on the Add button in Add Transaction Object window in the Application Profile Configuration. I am able to set up a Database Type Profile Configuration (please see attached) However, I am not able t...
Hello, I try to use SVN as my source control. My File -> Connect to Workspace is disabled. How may I make it enable to let me be able to connect to the repository URL? Thanks, Jon...
Hi, I'm testing usage of the RESTClient in PB2017 and I wanted to use it on a mobile app deployed to PowerServer. I created a simple app with one window and one datawindow to use it for GET request as per your recent webinar. Code in open ...
In PB 12.6......my app has a PBL (not PDB) in our library path.  We store our reports datawindow syntax in the database, extract it, may or may not modify it, and use LibraryImport to create the datawindow object in this PBL.  This has been working w...
Hi,   I have a PB app with a data window with a date column drop down calendar edit type.  When the user clicks on the down arrow to show the calenbdar pop up the whole app crashes and closes.  No error message or anything, just the entire app clos...
Hi, I've noticed recently that ReceiptRequested property has no effect in PB2017R3, I know this version is using Extended MAPI and I tried to go back to Simple MAPI by adding UseSimpleMAPI=yes in pb.ini, but ReceiptRequested still doesn't work. I ca...
Hi appeon community! I am new to this upgraded Power Builder and Power Server, and still in the upgrading process, I used to have PB 12.5, the Appeon toolset  on that version was an standalone  app, i had it on the production power server with no n...
*Phenomenon: Our OccuSource Application was recently migrated from PowerBuilder version 12.6 to PowerBuilder Version 2019 Build 2170.It is a 64 bit application running on a Windows 2016 Server with a ASE 16 Sybase databas...
  *Phenomenon: Our OccuSource Application was recently migrated from PowerBuilder version 12.6 to PowerBuilder Version 2019 Build 2170.It is a 64 bit application running on a Windows 2016 Server with a ASE 16 Sybase database. The application is la...
Hello everyone. We work with PB2019. We have a single repository in GIT. We work with Bitbucket. We have a main application in PB2019: C:\DEV\APPMAIN\* We have 5 apps from the same project: C:\DEV\APP1\*, C:\DEV\APP2\*, and so on. Our problem is...
Hi: We have a freeForm DW with Reports and a group Header. When de result have more than one page, for the same group, the the header is seen in all the pages when we execute on mobile, in PB is OK; only displays the group header in the first page, ...
Hi Team, In Our project we are using Powerbuilder 10.5 version and backend as Oracle 11g. Now our client wants to migrate the backend from Oracle 11g to Oracle 12c or Oracle 19c. We were analysed the migration from Oracle 11g to higher version of O...
Hi Armeen PowerServer Mobile - is such an AWESOME product.   But I'm trying to find out if there is a Product Roadmap for the product ?  I.e.  Atm the RestClient object is NOT supported but will it be ?  And the JSON objects ? (and basic funct...

There are no discussions available here currently