Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
My co-workers compiles our PowerBuilder application . He often gets the below error :  'Cannot access the WSDL or the WSDL file is invalid ( http://xxxx.yyyyy.net/tttttt.asmx )'   If he re-compiles the error will finally go away.   Notes:  The ...
Greetings All, I am researching implementing an eStamping solution to our PowerBuilder 2019 Court Management System. This basically entails being able to open and apply a pre-defined filing stamp to incoming correspondence received by the court As ...
We have migrated our web api to SnapDevelop 2.0.  It runs on a Windows 10 machine using an Oracle 11g database.  The api method below worked fine in SnapDevelop 1.0 but now after the migration we are getting the attached exception. During the migrati...
I have a Surface Pro with 2736x1824 resolution and 200% text size, (recommended values), but the font is small for my eyes.If I increase the scale 225% PowerBuilder looks blurry, bigger the texts but blurry. Any solutions? In this article there is ...
I'm pretty sure this answer of my question will be NO, but I have to ask just in case. In our application user can upload PDF file (Ex.: Image of an invoice from supplier) to our server and later when needed ask our app to show those PDF file for wh...
Hi All, I am using PowerBuilder 2019 and trying to use the .Net assembly for the first time. In my source the reference below works fine when i run the app but fails in the compiled version when it runs with the runtime dlls. The error is "Unresove...
Hi, I get some problems with the 2019r2 version: 1. I updated from 2019 to 2019r2. After this, the selectionchanged event in tabs do not work. So, PB does not retrieve data in the datawindows of this tabs. 2. Then I mad a new compilation and it wo...
Long shot, but I thought I would see if anyone has had this problem. I have a particular user that starts the work day with no problems. After a few hours of work, he is only able to open a single window at a time. All windows must be closed before h...
I am trying to make some xml templates to import data through from an XML file. I noticed that you can not reference control that is not visual. And while I understand that a control is something visual, I don't understand why do I have to put a col...
I am trying to follow this (rather old) instruction for how to copy files to a network share with elevated credentails, but I cannot get it to work.   http://codeverge.com/sybase.powerbuilder.general/copy-files-to-network-with-elevat/1038363   My...
Hi guys i want to know if maybe i could manipulate a .pbl file of a projecto of PB 2019 for add inside that some objects that i have in another folder. i tried to do a pbg file for each library thinking that at time to open PB project maybe it woul...
Greetings to all. When testing then connection to an IBM DB2 database in AEM, the following type of error is displayed: Testing Data Source AS400 failed: ERROR [08001] [IBM] SQL30081N A communication error has been detected. Communication protocol ...
Hello, PB 2017 R3 Build 1915 Issue 1: 1.  Open a datawindow2.  Close the property pane, if open3.  Select a numeric field and a string field 4.  Right-click, Select Properties5.  Powerbuilder hangs in Windows 7,   Powerbuilder closes in Windows 10...
Hi, I can't find any way how to import JSON data to nested DataWindow report. Is here anyone who knows how to do it? I can import data to the main DataWindow, but I can't find out any way how to import it to the nested one. It just stays empty now. ...
Good morning. I'm calling an API to get the execution path of my application (see code below). Unfortunately, the result is not desired. Ideas?   Ecosystem: Window10 64b + PB2019r2 + run in IDE     // code Messaegbox('', go_prg.get_execu...
PBv12.1, b6158Windows 10, 64 bit platformSuddenly, for no reason that I can see, the IDE is >>> EXTREMELY <<< slow. I can input a MAX of 3 keystrokes which you cannot see, then I get the blue circle WAIT icon that replaces the arrow...
Hi I work to Powerbuilder 2017R2 i having a problems with my datawindows, when i open datawindows the powerbuilder close. Someone have this problem please help. thank    ...
Hi Guys, me again, i'm need help with this, i'm having the same trouble that's reported by Karen Bailey in this article: https://community.appeon.com/index.php/qna/q-a/problem-with-refresh-not-working-at-target-level-pb2017-r3 for now, i'm seen tha...
Hi: On diferent Iphones we have the message of Low Memory Warning and the device have a lot of memory yet. Is it normal? What can we do?  Thanks,  Oihana...
Just trying to confirm something.  Within a datawindow what is the default behavior for a dddw when you hit the enter key?   Currently, up and down keys scroll between rows, but if I hit the enter key nothing happens.   Is it suppose to select the ...

There are no discussions available here currently