Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
I reinstalled PB 2017 R3 universal edition and PowerServer 2017 R3. My AEM is deactivate after reinstall. How may I reactivate again. I have installed 2019 trial version in April and is uninstalled.   Thanks, Jon    ...
Hello,Please help i want to install powebuilder r2 its giving error that i have just attached,The iis is up and running...
I am using Autocompiler exe pbc17.0 exe to build the exe and pbd. The parameter which I see in pbc17.0 does not tell how to set the version number for PBD which is creating. I see only two options /v and /fvn which works only for executable but not f...
Good morning I have a very simple ribbon menu (see attached xml) How can I read the "tag" property of the elements included in the Master section?(for example the tags of the item 'Customers') Thanks for the reply     Gimmy      ...
Do bug fixes detected in PB2019 or PB2019R2 regarding features that existed before those versions get included in maintainance releases of PB2017R3 (LTS)? Or do PB2017R3 maintainance releases include fixes only reported in that version?...
How to create a folder in the casheddirectory in mobile ( andorid  and ios)?...
I'm converting an old VB6 app to PB and I'm encountering a problem converting code that utilizes a 3rd-party tool called OSSMTP to send automated emails.  I can convert the code to enable sending of the email from PB, but I can't capture an error whe...
Hi This is post stems from my other one and with a tech support twist.   I am using a 2019 R2 PowerServer trial. How do I get in touch with Appeon's Tech support? Do I need to have a legit license to do so?   Here is what I have and have done ...
We have a customer that hosts site data on different databases. When they login to the app, I would like the first prompt to be site selection, which will then determine that database the app will run on. Is this possible? As when compiling I only ...
Anyone know when MySQL version 8 will be supported for PB and PowerServer... TIA Sylvain...
Hello, We have PowerBuilder 2017 R3 Build 1915. We use Tortoise SVN and have source code on SVN server on trunk. We try to use PB to bring source code in SVN server to local machine for development. When we open PB and clicked File-->Connect to ...
We have upgraded from version 2017 R3 build 1858 to 2019 build 2082, Cloud Edition 32 bit A. After deployment, some clients complain about application performance gradually degrading over time, to the point that even dialog windows refreshes painfu...
Hello, community! I am trying to automate a PowerBuilder App through UiPath and I’d like to know if there is any PowerBuilder version that is supported by UiPath. Has someone done this before? Thank you!...
Hello everyone, We are migrating our application menus to Ribbon bar. We are using our own 32x32px PNG images for those of the "Large button" type, and they are displayed correctly, but those of the "Small button" type that we use 16x16px PNG do not...
We are trying to use the new RESTClient object to call some internally developed REST services (Appeon Powerbuilder 2019 R2 Build 2328) This REST service requires several parameters that acts as filters for the actual data retrieval.  Because of thi...
Just curious, do I need to redeploy the Runtime dll's for our application to client machines after updating to MR2338 from 2323?...
When people referring to PowerBuilder 2018, what version of the PowerBuilder do they mean? I can see only downloads for PowerBuilder 2017 and for PowerBuilder 2019. Thanks...
How Can I access storage location or appeon file download file how to store in downloads folder in android mobile?...
dear sir, we are using sql server 2008, i have created one dashboad for mobile app and using in mobile. basically once user create one request in desktop application, immediately my mobile app dashboard has to display one request is pending for app...
  Hi  Good day!   I am facing one issue in the middle of implementing the UI theme (Flat bue) in my source code. Is it possible apply the same functionality of single line edit control in freeform  datawindow column other than radio buttons, ch...

There are no discussions available here currently