1. Aliaksei Hlinski
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Monday, 11 May 2020 11:40 AM UTC

Hi,

I've noticed recently that ReceiptRequested property has no effect in PB2017R3, I know this version is using Extended MAPI and I tried to go back to Simple MAPI by adding UseSimpleMAPI=yes in pb.ini, but ReceiptRequested still doesn't work. I can see when Extended/Simple MAPI is used, because in Extended MAPI window to select outlook profile pops up, in Simple MAPI it doesn't. So on the same computer if I run PB12.5 application ReceiptRequested works, if I run PB2017R3 application - ReceiptRequested doesn't work. Please advice.

Thanks,
Aliaksei.

Chris Pollach @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Monday, 11 May 2020 18:40 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 1

Hi Aliaksei ;

Make sure that you update the correct PB.ini file "instance". You can double-check where the IDE is using the working PB.ini file by opening the "System Options" dialogue in the PB IDE. You could be editing the wrong INI file that the IDE is not using. Thus, no effect.

Food for thought.  HTH

Regards ... Chris

Comment
  1. Aliaksei Hlinski
  2. Tuesday, 12 May 2020 06:42 AM UTC
Thanks Chris,

As I initially said I see the MAPI is changing "Extended/Simple" (in Extended MAPI I get Choose Profile window), but ReceiptRequested doesn't work in both modes. Is this known issue?

Thanks,

Aliaksei.
  1. Helpful
  1. Chris Pollach @Appeon
  2. Tuesday, 12 May 2020 18:27 PM UTC
Hi Aliaksei;

Sounds like a possible new MAPI issue then for PB2017R3. I would like to suggest that you open a Support Ticket for this problem.

Regards ... Chris
  1. Helpful
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.