Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
HiI'm trying to deploy an application from PB2019R3 with a remote FTP server with tls/ssl explicit encryption. When i type in the Remote server configuration and press 'Test FTP Connection' it connects succesfully to the server. When i upload cloud ...
Hi! The scrollbar doesn't work with mouse wheel on remote desktop. in Another application, for example notepad, Google Chrome, etc  It works. Why? In this pandemic environment, we need to use remote desktop, because the office of our company is c...
Respected Sir/ Madam, We are working with PB19 R2 build 2323 and facing fields assignments being disturbed issues. Following is detailed information about the issue. 1. open created pipeline in pipeline painter and we can see fields assignments get...
Hi, I've deployed a 2019 R3 version of my application and, having placed all the runtime components into the same folder as the actual application, I still get an error 'Please check whether Powerbuilder Accessibility library can be located in the p...
Good afternoon, I have a doubt about the resolution of my second screen, i don't know hot to get the resolution from pixels to powerbuilder units.   Do you know any way to get the resolution ?...
Hello,   RTL issue in runtime. PB 2019 Build 2170 Columns in DW that defined as RTL, in Runtime environment randomly works as defined. Please Help   Regards, Marina   ...
I've just migrated from PB 2019R2 to R3.  Now, the 'timer' from the status bar appears mid-screen.  The status bar works ok for MicroHelp. I've looked at similar posted issues and the recommendations appear to setting the  is_classname[] variables t...
How can we add a folder outside the Installation folder of our app using powerclient. PowerClient downloads the files on %AppData%\PBApps\Applications\MyApplicationName I need to be able to add other folders outside of our app in powerclient to be a...
Hi, Hope everyone of you is fine and doing well. I wanted to create a search box wherein if I type in a single line edit the datawindow will start searching and start highlighting the row that matches my entered text even without hitting tab or ent...
Hi, we are using a datawindow with external data source to receive barcodes from BC-Readers.The Barcodes are trades item numbers, formerly EAN, now GTIN.The column 'ean' is defined as string.This works pretty good since years.Now we have to handle b...
Hello, SnapDevelop 2019 R3 My management wants to know, which cloud service provider will be better to host WebAPI's developed using Snapdevelop.   Seems one of our customers want to go Cloud.  And they want to know the development tools, cloud ho...
Hi Team I am having an Android app running with PowerServer 2019 build 2170. I am considering upgrading to PowerServer 2019 build 2703 in order to rebuild the app running on Android 11. If there are any advices or special attention on preparation,...
I'm a PB 12.5 classic user and I  was trying  to call a C++ dll,the parameter has array like   in C++     typedef struct clientinfo_insuinfo_ret_struct{ int insuinforecordscount; double * balc; char ** insutype; char ** psn_type; char ** psn_i...
We have an application on PB 19 P3.The most recent version of pbd-files are located on the network drive. Users make the main launch from their local copies. There is a question of updating pbd-files every time user start application.There was an opt...
We have an application that started with PB8 and currently in 2017R3.We are in the middle of audit process and it hasn't been possible to generate an inventory of the source programs. Does Appeon have an option for source counting? How can an automat...
I want to change the background color of a specific text object inside a DataWindow. I'm having a hard time doing so, however, since the documentation on Themes is very limited, lacking detail, lacking examples and often poorly written.This is how I ...
Good morning, How can i do this ? When i open my Powerbuilder app it's shows on the first monitor after that i move the app on the second monitor, and closed it.   I want that the next time i open the app it appears on the second monitor.   i'll...
I cannot run a web app deployed to PowerServer 2020. Keep getting the message "The Appeon Xcelerator plug-in cannot be loaded." I've verified the security settings, trusted sites list, etc. Uninstalled all client-side PowerServer downloads. Clear...
Existing environment: - PB2019R2 (build 2353) - SVN Server 1.10.6 (r1863367) - TortoiseSVN 1.9.7.27907 (64-bit) client used on developer boxes Recently migrated from PVCS to SVN. Initially, we ran into some issues/confusion with PB objects residi...
SQL Server and ODBC, PB 2019 GA. When opening the SQL from the DataWindow painter in PB or IM, our we are seeing calls to sp_pkeys, sp_fkeys, sp_statistics_100, and queries against the pbcat tables. There are also queries against syscomment and sysc...

There are no discussions available here currently