Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
I've created with PB 2019 R3 Build 2670 a datawindow with external data source that has a column with richtext style. The application additional properties of PDF Export are 'Always use NativePDF! metchod for PDF export' and of RichTextEdit 'Built-in...
long ll_returnRestClient lnv_RestClientlnv_RestClient = Create RestClient // Set DataObjectdw_1.DataObject = "d_sq_gr_emp" // Send request using GETll_return = lnv_RestClient.Retrieve(dw_1, "https://demo.appeon.com/PB/webapi_client/employee/102") ...
Upgraded to 2019 R3 and made the recommended change to MSOLEDBSQL setting, downloaded the latest driver from Microsoft and now getting: SQLSTATE = 22007Microsoft OLE DB Driver for SQL ServerThe fractional part of the provided time value overflows th...
Hi A running program is not used for a long time (approx. 1 hour). After that, it can no longer be activated, but throws a new dump file every 2 minutes without a crash.does anyone know this problem? PB2019R3 2670 Regards Rudi  ...
Hi, I tried to get Response hander from web page but it return empty value when the header value get from Form.Data.  It worked when hardcode the value (refer to below dbweb.aspx ) :- PB logic:- int li_rc, li_status string ls_header, ls_body,ls_Co...
In ribbon bar control when you have a combobox how do you fire clicked event to set focus to the combobox? The intention is that as a user navigates the menu a category change will find first combobox on the category and click it so the user can sta...
Migrating from PB 11.5 using a datawindow column style type of RichText to PB 2019 R2, the runtime does not display these columns? Running thru the IDE of 2019 R2 it show properly, not not after EXE created? Triple checked i had all the DLLs, but jus...
I have created a data window which has a dropdown lit box for Gender.  When a new record is added, the field shows display value to select from. However, when a window is retrieved, column shows data value instead of display value. I did write belo...
After applying a theme, I can't seem to get the Head Band for this data window to change color anymore.The background for the data window and such is all white, yet it's gray when I run the software. What node do I edit in theme.json to change this ...
Hi, I'm trying to trigger a powerbuilder user event from the new webbrowser control. The help on registerEvent() has this nice example, but it doesn't tell you how to trigger the event from html/javascript. Has anyone done this? TIA. //define a u...
Hi, I'm working on my first .Net DataStore Web Api project and it is really different from PBScript. On DB Server we have many databases (same structure) for different customers (tenants) and I would like to send the database name via HTTP header li...
PBCRYPT.dll provided in Runtime package of 2019 R3 is not working. And this DLL is taking precedence over our existing dll. Please let us know the resolution for this. This is our existing declaration and call to a function of this DLL Declaration:...
I have created a datawindow graph that is a line graph. I am trying to set the line colour and the type of symbol; ll_return = this.SetSeriesStyle ('gr_1','AC MW',LineColor!,8257536)ll_return = this.SetSeriesStyle ('gr_1','AC MW',NoSymbol!) Both ca...
Can I insert data entry fields into a Rich Text document in a PB Rich Text control?   I understand PowerBuilder supports version 1.6 of the RTF standard, except for Formatted tables and Drawing objects.  The RTF 1.6 standard seems to support such fi...
I am using HTTPClient to call a web service. I need to set up basic authentication in the header with a username and password. Is there some documentation on how to do this or can you share a snippet of example code for this?...
Hello, I have a pop up window to prompt user to enter in "Customer Name" to search on. If I use "Edit Mask as my field type, when I type in "tst customer", then try to enter insert "e" in front of "s" the letter to correct my spelling mistake syste...
Hello: We moved to Git SCC about 2.5 months ago.  One of our developers is experiencing an issue where it isn't saving the change.  It is a simple change to an attribute - changing the background color of an object.  In trying to resolve the situati...
Hello, Using PB 2019 R3 I should get JWT authentication with the following parameters: "Authorization":"Basic " + base64Urlencode(clientID:clientSecret) "grant_type":"client_credentials" "client_id":clientID "scope":"CamDistributorTenant" I hav...
0 Votes We are currently upgrading from PB17 to PB19R3 ... I am having an issue on some of my application delivery (Citrix) servers (Windows 2016). "There is currently no matching version, Lowest Supported Version: 19.2.0.2670 I have five s...
I have an Azure Dev Ops Repository that i have been using to maintain my source code for my Powerbuilder 2019 R2 application.  We are getting ready to migrate to R3 and I am hoping that I can continue to use the the same repository. I am wondering ...

There are no discussions available here currently