Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi  I try to upload my app to my web site  it get this error please help     ...
please how can i upload my app on my website ?    exp  www.etscomsys.com   ...
Hello, PB 2019 R3, PostgreSQL 11 While querying the PostgreSQL database, with the following query SELECT username, application_name, client_hostnameFROM pg_stat_activity WHERE datname = 'database' And state = 'active' ; I get empty in application...
Hi bright minds, I need a horizontal trackbar / slider control, but it has to have a transparent background. The powerbuilder trackbar doesn't even allow to set the background colour, so that's a no no. I've tried a .Net winforms trackbar, same ...
As explained in the subject. Is there a explanation for this? This goes for all 3 project types. Powerbuilder, PowerClient and PowerServer. regards...
Hello, PB 2019 R3 Need to set a different background color for all drop-down datawindows, using theme feature.  Every window will have 2 - 10 drop down datawindows.  Is there any way to accomplish this task?  Happiness AlwaysBKR Sivaprakash  ...
Hello, For a new employee, to whom we want to assign his PowerBuilder license. When I enter https://login.appeon.com/register it does not allow me to register a new user, for an employee of the company where I work. Display the error:This email ad...
Hi team, I recently upgraded to Windows 11 and decided to reinstall PB 2021. However this download problem keeps occurring. I have followed the instruction to 'Allow Connection' in Firewall Outbound Rules for both PowerBuilderInstaller_setup.exe an...
Hi, I'm using PB 2019 R2 build 2328. On a TV Datawindow, PB IDE started crashing on simple statement I used to find the last row in the group. this.describe("evaluate('max(getrow() for group 1)',1)") I've checked following: dw has 6  rows, it...
Good morning, I have a datawindow where I get the filename, width and height of an image, after that I set all this information to another datawindow which has the image control. I have theses images in local. I don't know if there's a way to not h...
I am unable to get the PB IDE to open. This is failing on both 2019 R3 and 2021 and it just started today. I installed some software, Iris for blue light, plus another backup software, not sure if they replace something, but even after uninstalling...
Hi, I need to get all pbls files from my computer (C,D,E,etc..). I did checked the dirlist, dirselect functions. but no use...   ...
Our app is PowerBuilder 2019 Build 2170 and we use InfoMaker 2019 Build 2170. IM can be launched from the app so that users can customize reports. We'll be moving to PB 2021 in a couple weeks so we can make our spring release using 2021.   We have ...
Hi, I have a developer that had their computer fail, they have re-installed PB 2019 Cloud, but are getting this error when trying to start up their local PowerServer: I have logged the user out, but that didn't help them. I then unassigned their ...
Started with PB 2021 on the wrong foot. After creating the Runtime package for version  21.0.0.1311 got an error while running the app on the test server (no IDE installed, only runtime)   There is currently no matching version,Lowest Supported Ve...
Hi.I have problems to get the correct utf-filename of files, dropped to may window.I am using DragQueryFileA to get the filenames, that are dropped to my window. It is implemented like this:    function ulong DragQueryFileA( ulong ul_Drop, ulong ul_i...
Tengo una imagen guardada en la base de datos ORACLE como tipo de dato Blob. Para visualizarla por pantalla se lo hace a traves del objeto Picture Control pero la necesidad es poder bajarlo al disco duro como un archivo JPG. Es posible hacer esto o c...
Is it possible to check in Powerscript if code is running in Powerserver or as a PB application. Standard PB application reads/write to local disk - when it is deployed those files are placed in different folder. Is there a function or a status to ...
To everyone in the Appeon Community: Happy New Year and best wishes for 2022! Count your blessings, be grateful, be safe, be kind and content. John...
Hi, we need send JSON to API of a client, but have estrange problem when send of the mobile this JSON { "CUD":"0600050000963933550106", "Estado":"Entregado", "SubEstado":"Entrega Exitosa", "Courier":"CONECTA", "Fecha":"2021-03-02 21:54:57", "...

There are no discussions available here currently