1. Sivaprakash BKR
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Thursday, 3 March 2022 05:38 AM UTC

Hello,

Is any date scheduled for the release of PB 2022?   Email client is the one I need it, if not need to go with some third party tools.

Happiness Always
BKR Sivaprakash

Sivaprakash BKR Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Saturday, 5 March 2022 05:38 AM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 1

Sorry MiguelL,

We need Miguel L, not Miguel LEAVING.  Hope you will be back here soon with your great advice and guidance.

Comment
  1. Miguel Leeuwe
  2. Saturday, 5 March 2022 11:22 AM UTC
Thank you for your kind words Sivaprakash! If anyone needs my help or advice, I can be reached here: https://www.pb.miguell.work/contact

regards
  1. Helpful
There are no comments made yet.
Armeen Mazda @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Saturday, 5 March 2022 05:12 AM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 2

Our best estimate is PowerBuilder 2022 targeted for August 31, 2022.  Regarding the email feature, I don't recommend planning a project based on feature that hasn't been released yet.  There is no guarantee a particular feature won't be delayed or that it would meet your project needs.  So unfortunately, I think you need to go with a third-party email solution.

Comment
Miguel Leeuwe Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Thursday, 3 March 2022 06:26 AM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 3

Hi,

The last thing I heard Armeen say was "this summer".

regards.

Comment
  1. Armeen Mazda @Appeon
  2. Saturday, 5 March 2022 04:55 AM UTC
First of all, my message was not targeted specifically to you, otherwise I would have just emailed you. Second of all, I greatly appreciate all the technical help you provide other people on these forums. I'm sorry I was blunt, but many people engage in unconstructive behavior on these forums and after a while it just gets to you. Again, we really do welcome constructive feedback because we do care to improve PowerBuilder. For bugs, we really appreciate support ticket with reproducible test case. If missing feature, we really appreciate opening enhancement request in our support portal. I honestly don't think besides PowerSoft that any other company has cared about PowerBuilder as much as we do. That's my opinion, and of course you are welcome to disagree.

1. Helpful
  1. Miguel Leeuwe
  2. Saturday, 5 March 2022 11:24 AM UTC
I do agree with you and I do understand you.

Thanks for sharing the solution!

best regards.
  1. Helpful
  1. Armeen Mazda @Appeon
  2. Saturday, 5 March 2022 14:48 PM UTC
Thanks for your understanding!
  1. Helpful
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.