Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
We have migrated from PB 10.2 to 2019 R2. In our earlier version we  do have only .xls export option of DW to the user. Now I have added the .XLSX  option to the export the file as excel format with '.xlsx' extension  with this syntax "DW.SaveAs( ls_...
Loading DLL cl 32.dll Failed for more help, please consult the Appeon user document”...
Hi, All of our executables built using PB 2019 are missing application icons.  Could you let us know how to resolve this issue? I reviewed relevant Q&A but couldn't find satisfactory answer.    I will really appreciate your help.   Thanks S...
Hi All, In PB2017 I have set the edit mask property of a decimal field as ###.00 in my data object. Also I have set the format as ###.00 for that field in the data object. But when some value such as 461.50 is coming for that field , somehow it is g...
Failed to load Appeon browser plug-in, so the application does not start. To solve the problem, please refresh the browser, and stay on the current tab page until the application starts....
I'm designing an invoice export feature that generates a PDF file for each selected invoice. The invoice form has a nested report to show the subtotal, sales tax, shipping charges, and invoice total along with a few other things. Although we are not ...
Hi  Recently i have migrated from PB 8 to PB 19 version.In my machine In both pb 19 and 8 versions arabic is not displayed in static text.But in client environment, In PB 8 it is displayed in arabic and in PB 19 it is showing some unusual text. I ha...
We are looking for the best techniques - and perhaps sample code which would allow users to import spreadsheet data into a datawindow. This would have to be somewhat dynamic in that the format of the spreadsheet could change from one spreadsheet to ...
Hi, I would like to open a new tab with a URL from the browser where the application is launched. If the application is launched from Chrome, then it should open a new tab in same chrome browser instance. If the application is launched from IE, th...
Hi, im usingpb 12.5 and i am trying to get data from the web service but the method return value is null. I already searched all internet but i didnt find any reason.  I choosed "any" as return value it returned to null again. I downloaded the lat...
Hi, I have built a Web service that allows users to send emails from the host server. The service works fine, but it is not sending the attachments. Has anyone had a similar problem and identified the cause of and the solution to this issue? How sho...
I saw an email on the old PowerGroups that said:   "Really sad that Appeon is EOLing Mobile development."Is this correct or just a bad rumor?    If it's nonsense I want to gently correct them.    If it's real I'd like to know for sure.Thanks,Olan...
Hello, I want to call powerbuilder code from Java and all my research lead to PBNI features. Unfortunatly, it's not so simple to build JNA or JNI mapping to call the PBVM.dll. It's look like an example (java2pb2) existed in the old codeexchange at...
Hi,   I am using DW dropdown calendar property and setting this property at runtime, i'm using u_dw object, there i'm using existing method called setdropdowncalendar existing method and disabled this methods extended ancestor script, and added my ...
Hi All, We have several PB2017 applications that do extensive OLE automation to create formatted Excel reports.  The formatting that we do is anything from basic column formatting (numeric and date) up to creating multi-tabbed workbooks with Auto Fi...
Hi Folks,  I have unique issue happens in both the PowerBuilder Versions 11.5 and Appeon PowerBuilder 2019 Version. Any help will highly appreciated. This is my issue. I have ocx built in 2002 and deployed and working well with Windows Server 200...
How can i send a PDF file to whatsapp using powerbuilder?...
Have been using Powerbuilder and Sybase databases since 1992.  Trying for the first to connect with SSL.  Some mention PBSYC.sql which we have used in the past but I can not find the 170 version.  Not sure if this is the issue or something elsle I am...
We've migrated to PowerBuilder 2019 r2 from PB 12.5.  All is working well so far even the web serivces we call with the old .net web service proxy using a wsdl URL.  To future proof the application it appears from the PB documentation that we should ...
Hi Guys anyone of you knows if is possible configuring theme file .json in order to have this window title bar:   As you can see there is a color gradient and yellow row a the bottom...   Thanks in advance ...

There are no discussions available here currently