Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Hi I have a perpetual License of PB 12.6 but now I can't open my PB 12.6, some body know what happened   thank Luis...
Hi Guys we want to migrate from PB 2017 to 2019 We have set up a CI sstem with Jenkins and we need to mantain PB2017 for some months So it would be nice to work with PB2017 and commit to SVN and to set up anoher workspace in jenkins to compile wit...
How do I change the font to something readable in snap develop? It looks like it's stored in the themes, but they are stored in XML files within the dlls.    I have bad eyes and need to be able to read the thing I'm programming.  I've attached exam...
Hi, I'm using GetFolder function to get a folder name but the PB is "freezing" when I try to access a folder that has subfolders with thousand of files.   string path_source integer li_rtn  li_rtn = GetFolder( "Folder", path_source )   PB 2019...
Is there a way to change the PDF page size and orientation when using the PrintAsPDF function in the new PB2019 R2 WebBrowser control?...
Hi, I need to develop a desktop application for a touch screen computer. The problem appears in the fields in which a keyboard must appear to type in them, either from datawindows or edit mask, single edit .. Is it possible to use the virtual k...
Hi all I am trying to generate a json string like this ( pb 2017 r3 ) : {"shovarim":[{"SystemCode":1865,"MisparShovar":186500134,"LastDateToPayTime":"0001-01-01T00:00:00","SugShovar":32,"CodeUser":1200,"Herot":null,"ProgramCreate":9,"SumToPay":2.0,...
Let n_pbni denote a non-visual object exported by a PBNI-Extension and let n_derived denote a class that was inherited from n_pbni. Assume that n_derived's constructor and destructor are implemented and reference global variables that are part of the...
Hi All,     I am using PowerBuilder and Sybase for client server application.  ODBC is using for DB connection but not able to add SSL. I used PSR file and INI file to store Server connection info. Which is the right way to connect PB (Secured one)...
Hi all, Thanks for spending your valuable time... I have an issue in the ItemChanged Event.  Consider that I have a dropdown data window having id & genname in the list. The data type of id is numeric and genname is  string. The data column &a...
Not sure if it is even possible.   Have a data in the table:  'All additional information about our privacy, can be found at this location: https://community.appeon.com/index.php/qna/q-a/ask?category=1 Thank you.' store procedure returns this dat...
Does anyone know if there is a tool that integrates with PowerBuilder that performs these actions:1. Dynamic and Context aware user help and step-by-step feature walk through with externally managed content 2. In-app messaging targeted to specific us...
I generally will put up with IDE problems if i have to choose between IDE fixes and runtime fixes/enhancements.  I think we have all been conditioned to accept that from Sybase/SAP. Now that Appeon is working on enhancements to the IDE, I was thinki...
Hello,Currently we are using PowerBuilder 2017 in our company, and a Security Internal question came up regarding our application.Would it be possible to get a better understanding as to what applications generated by PB does with WMI, and if there i...
Hi All,Boolean operators AND, OR, and NOT have different precedence in DataWindow expressions than in PowerScript.Also, DataWindow expressions have SQL like operators that don't exist in PowerScript. I advise you always use parenthesis to avoid unde...
Hi, Appeon In my case I have several .exe in my app that are invoked like this: run(gs_way + "app1.exe App1 (" + g_name + "):" + gs_user + "," + gi_nivel)  //parametros For PowerClient: http://localhost/App1  ? how would the invocation be with run...
Hi, It seems if the PowerServer web application did not exit out clean, it causes the database transaction locked the unfinished process and tables. Is there any setting we can do to prevent this issue? Thanks, Jon...
Hi all,   To your information I have tested and actively use the following tools from https://www.topwizprogramming.com/   1. PBSearch (Super fast source & object search and optional replace in PBL files) Worked immediately on R3 2. Bootstra...
Hi,   I received en invitation to the PowerClient webinar and of cause I will attend - I think it is AWESOME :-) But there was also the below info on another webcast: Part 3 Webcast - Visual Enhancements Time: Wednesday, October 28, 9:00 AM PDT...
Dear Support have method to export from datawindow crosstab to JSON, because I has been try direct export from crosstab datawindow can’t, do you have technic to handle crosstab Than You for your attention....

There are no discussions available here currently