Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi Guys I'm hitting a problem converting from 32Bit to 64Bit using MAPI. We are using simpleMAPI PB2022R2 Build 2819 The folowing line of code has a problem in 64Bit mode. It is marking the message as read! Even though the option is False! DLmail...
Good Morning,                    I'm trying add one powerbuilder application to the GIT source control. I have done that before in other client,but now I'm struggling. The client is using the PB 2019 R3 Build 2670. When I open the workspace, I right...
PowerBuilder 2022 build 1900   From PowerBuilder, when I create PowerServer build and client output file will have the required CloudAppInstall folder. Export the same build file and create build by using PowerServer Auto build [PBAutoBuild220.exe]...
  PB version 2017 r3 build 1880   I'm doing maintenance on a window and hitting an item that has me a puzzled. I haven't worked with a stored procedure based datawindow in almost 10 years, so apology if this is a stupid question.   I have a mai...
Hi all, is there a way how one could suppress a certain character for datawindow fields? I have a field where I should allow just numbers (0-9) and letters (a-z, A-Z); if the user types something else, like spacebar or any other signs, the entry sh...
PowerBuilder IDE and Runtime version 2022 R2 Build 2819 I'm deploying to an Azure Storage Account, Azure Static Web Site, and Azure App Service for a simple application. I deployed successfully a week or so ago and everything was working well. I alt...
Good Morning,                     Last week I have done a presentation for a client regarding a powerbuiler application to powerserver 2022. It was working fine, but once I have upgraded to the PB build 2828 I'm getting the error below. I have follo...
Hi    I upgraded an app from PB2021 to PB2022 R@ latest build 2819 The application runs fine on development machines with visual studio and powerbuilder installed when i run the application from a non development machine with the latest version of...
PB 2022 1900 I have an application that creates files on a file server. Recently we had a customer where the application completely hung up and the issue ended up being that the File Server had issues so when I would fire the DirectoryExists functio...
Hi all, in our app we display the name of a customer in the title of the customer-window.The code ist simple: string ls_name1, ls_name2 ls_name1=dw_detail.getitemstring(dw_detail.GetRow(),"vname") if isnull(ls_name1) then ls_name1="" ls_name2=...
We have migrated our application to Powerserver 2022 which have many .Net assemblies. We have deployed our Powerserver App and API to EKS/Docker/Nginx on Linux. We did not tried or tested it yet, but curious to explore the ability to run this from L...
Hi Team, I am using Appeon PowerBuilder license in my old office laptop. But due to some issue i surrender my laptop with logout (PowerBuilder) . But now i received new laptop when i am trying to login PowerBuilder with my laptop after installed y....
Hello, I have found this: https://www.appeon.com/developers/get-help/knowledgebase/how-solve-composite-or-nested-datawindow-cant-set-dynamic-create-dataobject-create-dw-report-issue.html   New feature code: DataWindowChild dwc_report l_rtn = dw_...
Hi, We're working with sql server 2019 and the latest msoledb driver (from https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/connect/oledb/download-oledb-driver-for-sql-server?view=sql-server-ver16). When calling a procedure that has output parameters we get th...
Hey All,Returning to PB community after 4 years absence. Sorry, y'all! Anybody has any experience connect PB app to Google's Big Query using any kind of DB driver?These days I sadly do more data then PowerScript. Maybe I can cross back, especially i...
Hi, this issue is since PB2017 and now we see the same behavior in PB2022 R2. The text under the X and Y coordinate appears in the opposite direction and I believe that it is the same in all right to left languages....
Hello, i'm using the new SMTPClient and it's working good but i've noticed a strange behaviour when i look at the sent email Even if I add only one recipient  and only one attachment to the message, the recipient always gets multiple sender referenc...
Hi all, My application registers with Windows as a DDE Server, and communicates with several different 3rd party apps through DDE.  We're just now exploring how to communicate via Excel by the same means. In Excel, I put a button on the worksheet t...
Does anyone know how i can make the datawindow saveas functionality creates the excel file with the Program Name populated with Microsoft Excel?  I'm saving my dw data to excel file and wants to use Syncfusion to open and manipulate the file as ne...
  Our C# application needs to use a specific business feature within a PowerBuilder application. As advised by our technical team, the C# application will send instructions to the PowerBuilder application using commands. The PowerBuilder application...

There are no discussions available here currently