Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi all, again! The option "Display Database Warnings" in the "Properties for Editor" dialog box of the PB 2022 R2 IDE (Build 2819) is not working when checked. Any idea?...
Hi All, I have converted my application to PB2019 to PB2022 with 32 bit. Its successfully migrated . But now i am trying to upgrade this PB2022 application to 64 bit. While I am trying to automate the build through ORCA Script, in the log file i am ...
Hi, In PB2022 R2 build 2828 64 bit windows 11, CLOSING MDI application and leaving a window that was opened NOT as a sheet, may cause a memory leakage? Clarification: a window was opened as a standalone and not part of the MDI. later, the user clo...
I have a PowerBuilder 17 application that occasionally sets window height and width to a specific value. I am converting the application to PowerBuilder 2022. In the PowerBuilder 2022 code, whatever I set the window height to, it is always 40 units...
Ok just downloaded PowerBuilder 2022 R2, eager to try out the new tabbed UI for an MDI app. After downloading it did a full build of my source code. I went to the MDI Frame window (inherited from the PFC w_frame window) of my app and excitedly check ...
I have started to implement the new Web Browser Control in multiple places within my UI.  My 'Home' page has one. I also have a Documents tab that uses it to display PDF files saved to the transaction. This tab exists on every program (sheet) that op...
Hi: We've been successfully using PB2021, GitHub Actions on a Windows 10 PC, and PBAutoBuild210.exe to automate builds (64 bit) for 2 years.  We've recently begun experiencing probable library file I/O errors. When we can build it in the IDE success...
Hello: We have 7 PB applications and we are in the process of upgrading to PB2022.  We have one virtual machine doing automated builds.  Is it ok if we have one build machine running both PBAutoBuild210.exe and PBAutoBuild220.exe, or should we spin ...
 Another developer and I both have a license for PB 2017 R3 which is installed on our own windows 10 PC.  The Sign Out settings "Auto login at startup" "sign out on exit" were both checked. Our organization will be moving to windows 11, so PowerBuil...
I am trying to add a right mouse button menu to a ListView to perform an item delete function and perhaps other item related functions.  The ListView is using the m_view menu object, but I can only get the RMB menu to appear when right clicking on t...
We are attempting to add a new webcam image capture feature to our flagship Powerbuilder application.  We would like to be able control image capture via a PowerBuilder window but are having difficulty finding a solution that works with Windows 10 or...
Hi Appeon, I got the following http status code 404 error on https (not http) when I am running my app.   I went to https://docs.appeon.com/ps/troubleshooting_guide/Session_creation_failed.html and could not find anything related to that error. ...
Hi Guys I'm hitting a problem converting from 32Bit to 64Bit using MAPI. We are using simpleMAPI PB2022R2 Build 2819 The folowing line of code has a problem in 64Bit mode. It is marking the message as read! Even though the option is False! DLmail...
Good Morning,                    I'm trying add one powerbuilder application to the GIT source control. I have done that before in other client,but now I'm struggling. The client is using the PB 2019 R3 Build 2670. When I open the workspace, I right...
PowerBuilder 2022 build 1900   From PowerBuilder, when I create PowerServer build and client output file will have the required CloudAppInstall folder. Export the same build file and create build by using PowerServer Auto build [PBAutoBuild220.exe]...
  PB version 2017 r3 build 1880   I'm doing maintenance on a window and hitting an item that has me a puzzled. I haven't worked with a stored procedure based datawindow in almost 10 years, so apology if this is a stupid question.   I have a mai...
Hi all, is there a way how one could suppress a certain character for datawindow fields? I have a field where I should allow just numbers (0-9) and letters (a-z, A-Z); if the user types something else, like spacebar or any other signs, the entry sh...
PowerBuilder IDE and Runtime version 2022 R2 Build 2819 I'm deploying to an Azure Storage Account, Azure Static Web Site, and Azure App Service for a simple application. I deployed successfully a week or so ago and everything was working well. I alt...
Good Morning,                     Last week I have done a presentation for a client regarding a powerbuiler application to powerserver 2022. It was working fine, but once I have upgraded to the PB build 2828 I'm getting the error below. I have follo...
Hi    I upgraded an app from PB2021 to PB2022 R@ latest build 2819 The application runs fine on development machines with visual studio and powerbuilder installed when i run the application from a non development machine with the latest version of...

There are no discussions available here currently