I am just starting to look into using SnapDevelop to possibly migrate our application and I have been having a difficult time with the demos because it seems that things do not match.  I am using SnapDevelop 2019 R3 Build 2622.  As an example, in th...
Maybe I should post this on the support site, but I can't paste code in a decent way, nor paste images. Several issues which I'll describe in separate "answers": Part 1: with previous version of TX control (25?), I would be able to paste an image co...
I have a Tab Button item which has a drop down list of opened windows.  Each new window that opens will have its own Category (ie. Tab). This category has a Panel with a Small Button drop down.  I need this Small Button to share the data from the Tab...
Hello,I'm following the tutorial: https://docs.appeon.com/dwconverter2019r3/CRUD_Operations_with_.NET_DataStore/index.html But when I call the Create method from PowerBuilder 2019 R3 I get the following error message: "JSON value could not be conver...
Where can i get all the necessary runtime files for running an exe-application for Powerbuilder 2019 R3?...
Hello, When powerbuilder 2019 wille be "Ready to Market" ( not Beta) ?   thanx...
I have just installed Powerbuilder 2019 R3 and when I run my application I get the following error: "Bad runtime function reference ..." after this: if not isValid( isoap_connection ) thenisoap_connection = create SoapConnection isoap_connection.se...
Hi, I'm using PB 2017-R2. I need to call REST for insert, update and delete. Which version of PowerBuilder I should move on to?...
I install the new PB R3    in the server and local machine and both have the same error    when I try the new installation client and update te app version not work     help   Thanks Luis...
Hi gents - we have a weird problem all of a sudden. Current (old) process: - read .psr files and set file names to datawindow  .dataobject  property (path + file name) - go through complicated routine to read the .psr contents, set them up in a dat...
Hello, We are using PB2019 R2 Build 2328 and consuming a WebService. (This WebService is from our client.) Recently we have had the below error : + Invocation WebService Error - check submitterID The request failed with the error message:Document ...
PowerBuilder 2019R2Oracle 12CWindows 10 64 bit platform, SP-1   Summary:  What's wrong with the dynamic SQL below? Details:   When the SQL below was run, it generated the following error when the FETCH was executed:SQL:DECLARE my_cursor DYNAMIC CU...
When in the new 2019 R3 version you run the "runtime packager", right under on the window PBDOM is listed as "obsolete". Is that really true and if so, what replaces it? regards...
Hello, Any updates on when the PowerServer 2021 beta will start? Thanks, Chris...
We are moving the Powerserver machine to a new office building. Do I have to worry that when I bring The Powerserver up, in the same PC but with different External IP address, in the new location it is going to stop working?  That is why the title ...
Hello, I started to work in PowerBuilder 2019 R3 working on the example https://docs.appeon.com/dwconverter2019r3/CRUD_Operations_with_.NET_DataStore/index.html#introduction CRUD Operations with .NET DataStore, I did all step until the test the Retr...
Gentlemen, I was being asked by my devops for my application symbol file (running on 2017 R2). The only file that i know of is the ".dbg" on those lines which we would create by running the application with the /PBDEBUG switch. Is my understanding co...
Hi, is it possible to play mpf4 files from the webbrowser control in PB 2019 R3? I just tried it but i only get a black screen. It says in the documentation that local files are not supported, but they do work. E. g. just drop the file on the con...
Hi Team, We are processing the flat file which has Swedish Char. While reading the file for validation Swedish Charis missing and replaced with some unknown Char. Please let me know how to overcome this issue? PB version - Appeon PowerBuilder Stand...
Good day Guru.I need to have the Appeon 2019r3 manuals in pdf format.In particular: https://docs.appeon.com/pb2019r3/whats_new/ How can it be done ? Thanks in advance for the reply   Gimmy...

There are no discussions available here currently