Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
I have a datawindow that has two reports on it, There is a retrieval argument on the second report and I want to use a datepicker for its value. How to access the retrieval argument on the second report? ...
Good morning/evening. I am trying to use the new PB2022R2 PDF Builder feature to add page numbers and a table of contents to a new PDF document that I generate. The documentation that describes the feature (PDF Builder enhancements - - What's New (ap...
Hi guys,   we just rolled out our software with the new PB2017 for a first customer. we used to have the PDF save as with the Sybase Datawindow PS solution, which worked great but was a PITA for the support / new server / find the right ghostscrip...
Good morning, I'm using a OLE Web Browser as a E-mail template, this email is a HTML page, and i can modify manu properties as the size, font, Bold, Italic, Underline, Align, etc.. of my Template.     Can i reproduce the same is the new WebBros...
Hello, Is there a way to digital sign natively pdf files ? Greetings, Edi...
We migrated an application to PowerServer and deployed it inside IIS on an Azure server. Most of the functionalities are working as expected except for one DataWindow. When running the application, we get this error after loading the DataWindow: 1861...
Hi all,Our customer informed us about an issue with SMTPClient. His recipients are receiving emails, which is fine, but they have the wrong creation time. Instead of today's date, it is set to 2023-1-12 and they complain about it. While testing, my...
We sign the launcher, but we dont' use the super expensive Extended Validation Code due to hardware requirements (must be on a fob or similar).  As a result, edge goes out of its way to try to prevent users from downloading and installing the launche...
Hello everyone! I failed when using string(blob(lb_arr), EncodingUTF8!) to convert the byte array of "?" symbol into characters. The following is my code // UTF-8 Encoding 0xF0 0x9F 0x89 0x82 byte lb_arr[] = {240,159,137,130} string ls_1 = strin...
Hi All, We have more than 200 psr files and need to generate pdf based out of them using datastore, Along with this we have a scenario where we need to merge 2 psr’s for each pdf (i.e. 100 pdf files to be created out of 200 psr’s). we are storing t...
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows how to use the transparentcolor property of a datawindow picture control. I think it was introduced in 11.5 but was not documented in 12.5 or even 2017. When I set it to a regular calculated RGB value in the pa...
Hi, I wish to make some Web and Mobile app (Android and iOS) for customers to login and check their balances etc.  Is is possible using Power Builder? I am currently using Power Builder 2019 R3. However, I can upgrade to Power Builder 2021. Your a...
Hi, everyone! In client/server, a retrieve on a specific datawindow takes less than 1 second to execute, but in the same PowerServer cloud app it does not finish fetching the information and, after several seconds, a timeout error message displays. ...
I got the SqlServer connection working in the database configuration and can compile run the application in client server.  But when I configure the PowerServer project (database), I'm not able to connect.  Below is my Database connection.  Below tha...
Hi,       I am experience an issue that I cannot figure out (hence this post).  Basically we are in the final stages of converting some of our PowerBuilder 2022 applications to be PowerServer 2022 cloud apps.  We have one application that is set up ...
Greetings to the entire Appeon community! I am having the following issue: When creating a datastore with a simple SQL (for example, SELECT * FROM tecno.employee) and performing UPDATEs on this datastore, in client/server it works correctly, but, wi...
Hi, runnig my application deployed on IIS I get this error: I don't find any reference on documentation about this error. I found this error in the Windows event log: But that file exists   Any suggestion? Thanks      ...
I use SetWindowLongA external function to resizeable PB response window,but when i applytheme, the Response window cant be resized any more. withour ApplyTheme, SetWindowLongA works ok.  ...
I'm in the beginning stages of converting my Oracle database to SqlServer.  I have the tables moved and imported using SSMS.  Now I'm to the point of setting up a DB Profile in Powerbuilder.  Can anyone advise as to what driver to use for my LocalDB ...
Hello, I am upgrading to PB2022 and will compile as 64-bit. There is a third party tool called coolmenu in our software that is 32-bit. So far I cannot compile in 64-bit because the 32-bit coolmenu.dll. Has anyone else ran into this problem and if s...

There are no discussions available here currently