Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi all, I have a transaction (n_tr) object that uses its sqlpreview event to log all embedded SQL, to w_sqlspy (PFC classes). It works great, but I'd like to get information of where this embedded sql came from. It is really difficult to simply loo...
The reference for the Print method when printing a single DataWindow or DataStore states that for DataStores, "the canceldialog argument must always be set to false." Why is that? Link to reference page: https://docs.appeon.com/pb2022/datawindow_re...
Hi Experts,   In PowerBuilder, when I define a datawindow (for example: d_city) for a dropdown column in my application, and at the time of assigning the datawindow to the column, the datawindow exists in my source code. Unfortunately, if the defin...
Hi, how are you?This is the source code written in Appeon PowerBuilder 2019 R3 version.[ Source Code ] Blob lblb_dataBlob lblb_sha1String ls_data lblb_data = Blob("Test SHA1", EncodingANSI!) CrypterObject lnv_CrypterObjectlnv_CrypterObject = Creat...
Hello, I am moving a application from PB2019 to PB2022. After migrating the project I get the following errors... ---------- Compiler: Errors (11:02:27 AM)pims_base.pbl(u_module_page).u_module_page.Instance Variables.14: Error C0101: Referenced obj...
I need to decrypt a password in c# that i both encrypt and decrypt in PB.  It took a while to figure out and the following works.  the value to decrypt is ls_encrypted (base64 string) and the decryption key is: is_symkey     PB:lblb_pwrdencypted ...
Hi Everyone I'm looking to use PB2022 deploying to 64-Bit EXE and was wondering if anyone has successfully used this to create a 64-Bit mailSession to access Outlook/Office 365 via 64-bit MAPI? In theory it should just work, but thought I would ask...
Hi,   How can I open an userobject in the center of the parent window without calculation?  I fave the following code: int li_ret li_ret = this.OpenUserObjectWithParm(n_cst_myuserobject, "param1") If li_ret = 1 then End If  where the "t...
Dear Team ,    Can any one share the sytax of the GetAll and getBy Id in soap Api...   I have a syntax for get all.but its not working...   integer li_retinteger li_StatusCodestring ls_url,ls_soap_actionstring ls_datastring ls_bodystring ls_ret...
Iam doing a getAll soap api in power builder. I got status is 200 and ok..but i didnot get the response .can any one help me ..     Code sytax:   integer li_retinteger li_StatusCodestring ls_url,ls_soap_actionstring ls_datastring ls_bodystring l...
Apparently PB is WAY ahead of .net and implemented SHA3 before .net did.  It is supposed to be in .net 8, which is as of today on RC2.   Looking up a few things, it appears that the SHA3 standard can have 2 different implementations that generate 2...
Dear friends,     I have a issue with Getall soap.can any one share the sytax of the Getall or GetById...   i will share my code and error..   integer li_retinteger li_StatusCodestring ls_url,ls_soap_actionstring ls_datastring ls_bodystring ls_...
Hi all, We have a mix of customers, some using Citrix others not. Does anyone know the effect of having the following in a PB.INI file when NOT running on Citrix? [Application] Citrix=1TIA...
Hello, I would like to know how to use the external functions of the WINSPOOL.drv libraryto be able to send a PDF directly to the printer. I've recently achieved this thanks to a GitHub project called RawPrint, creating a Net Core library to consume...
Hello, I have a PB app that was built on 2019, then migrated all the way up to 2022 R1. No issues building and deploying the app.  It runs fine on other PCs/Laptops with the applicable runtime.  I've been through the exercise of combing through the...
Hi. everyone! My application refers to files that are located in specific directories on the development machine (for example, INI files, certificates, etc.) which are to be included in the application deployment profile. With PowerServer 2020, thes...
I can't get PowerBuilder to successfully check out a git project (this did work at one time - not sure what's changed). This works fine for every other developer that tries, so there's something misconfigured on my machine specifically, but I'm not ...
Hello all, In our PB app, we're already used to setting up REST calls to external parties. But we're getting more and more questions about providing webhooks. And to be honest, I have no idea where & how to start with webhooks. The idea of a we...
Hi, I'm using editmask control.  Before migration to PB 2022 (from PB 12) I had to follow settings: Mask : #### Type: number. I had always put the number 0 or other started from 0 ex. 01, 0 , 00 . But after migration, it isn't possible. Currentl...
Hi all, I'm trying to import data from an Excel workbook using an OLE object.  The algorithm works great, but I have hard-coded the WorkSheet number.  How can I refernce the sheet by name instead of number?  I specifically want to find the sheet nam...

There are no discussions available here currently