Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Dear Developers, Please provide guidance on the issue I'm encountering in my project. I have a .pdf file that has been compressed with zip.exe and stored in a table as a blob. I need to extract this file in PowerBuilder 2022 R2 using the 'Extract' ...
Windows 11 Build 22621.2428 PB 2022 R2 Build 2819   Whenever I try to optimize my Pibbles, I get the following error message.   I can build the application but the icon isn't applied and all the properties are blank.   Any ideas?  Thanks....
Hello everyone, I have a problem when I am debugging my code, it turns out that the code leads me to display an error message that I am getting after the expected error message. When I press my Search button I am getting the following error: "Invalid...
Hello, I want to generate a QR code in a datawindow. I have design a freeform dataobject in form of a report so i want to add QR code at the footer of my report. How can i achieve this?...
Hi, everyone.I'm using PB 2019 r3 and I'm trying to change background color of one column header in datawindow applying UI theme as below.(I want to change red circle one).  So, I wrote a script like this in open event.    dw.modify("column_5_t.back...
Hi, In the newest version of PowerBuilder 2022 R2 is added new functionality - autofiltering / autocomplete ( https://docs.appeon.com/pb/whats_new/Autocomplete_for_DDDW_DDLB.html?_gl=1*1k09ecc*_ga*NjM5MTU4MDguMTY5MzQ4ODU3Mg..*_ga_T68E593GTG*MTY5MzQ4...
We are planning to migrate from PB 2021 b. 1506 to PB 2022 b.1878 32 bit.   Our main application still contains one .NET SOAP client project with a tricky response XML structure, requireing a lot of work to re-code by means of the httpclient object...
We are having multiple desktop applications with common libraries and working on experiments for cloud deployment by using PowerServer. Our observation was the common libraries files also copied to individual application folders respectively and not...
I need to close my session account,  looks like my account is recorded as still logged in and it is not true because I am the only one who use my account. Could you please close it for me?...
Hi, Is it possible to change order of columns i a grid-datawindow (to move unnecessary columns to the end of grid) dynamically with code on runtime? Moving them visually would not be good enough, it should also affect the order of columns when impo...
Hi There Apologies if I have missed this somewhere; What do I give the infrastructure guys as a definition of the Web Server I need for internal PowerClient Distributions? I'm guessing the Web Server can be pretty small, but what is the recommende...
Hi all, I'm setting up a new computer, and want to install PB2021 on it.  I downloaded PowerBuilderInstaller_bootstrapper.exe but the only install choice it gives me is PB2022 R3 Beta.  How can I install PB2021?  I'd like to run PB2021 on both the n...
Is it possible to apply themes on message boxes? If yes, how? ...
Hi, I am deploying a application through PowerServer. I have 2 identical environmentsn (?), Win 2019 server & MS SQL Express 2019 On test environment everything works without problem, but when I deploued application to Prod-env and try to inst...
Hi, I have created an application with PB & PowerServer 2022R2 build 2819. It uses WhatsApp Business to send user an one-time user PIN to authenticate user. WhatsApp Business needs a fresh Bearer token (less than 23 h old). How can I update th...
Hi all, again! The option "Display Database Warnings" in the "Properties for Editor" dialog box of the PB 2022 R2 IDE (Build 2819) is not working when checked. Any idea?...
Hi All, I have converted my application to PB2019 to PB2022 with 32 bit. Its successfully migrated . But now i am trying to upgrade this PB2022 application to 64 bit. While I am trying to automate the build through ORCA Script, in the log file i am ...
Hi, In PB2022 R2 build 2828 64 bit windows 11, CLOSING MDI application and leaving a window that was opened NOT as a sheet, may cause a memory leakage? Clarification: a window was opened as a standalone and not part of the MDI. later, the user clo...
I have a PowerBuilder 17 application that occasionally sets window height and width to a specific value. I am converting the application to PowerBuilder 2022. In the PowerBuilder 2022 code, whatever I set the window height to, it is always 40 units...
Ok just downloaded PowerBuilder 2022 R2, eager to try out the new tabbed UI for an MDI app. After downloading it did a full build of my source code. I went to the MDI Frame window (inherited from the PFC w_frame window) of my app and excitedly check ...

There are no discussions available here currently