Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hello, We have a number of processes in our application (PowerBuilder 2021 build 1288) that we have multi-threaded where the callback function on the callback nvo returns the thread id as a LONG, a status code message as a STRING and the raw JSON as...
Hi,I have a data window (dw) with that has a column which also has a drop-down-datawindow list box (dddw). The PB version is PB CloudPro, 2022R2,  build 2819 Here is an example; A dw has one column bord_type (header text is "Type") and in this case...
PB 2022 R2 2828 import from DotNet dll,and get a object like n_dotnethelper   n_dotnetHelper ln_hlp ln_hlp = Create n_dotnetHelper .....   int li_rtn  li_rtn = ln_hlp.RegisterObject('w_sub',  w_sub)  // success return 1   //c# invokePBevent...
I inserted reports in my datawindow as shown below In my dw_report_header, there is a text field named title_header. How to access the title_header and dynamically change its value? Thank you....
Does your Web Browser control have the ability to turn off the execution of any JavaScript, Macro or 'Active content' within the PDF to avoid virus that are part the PDF to execute . Thank for your time. Sylvain...
Hi All, we are trying to migrate our application from 32 bit to 64 bit.  Now as per suggestion by migratation document i have chaged the cbsize to 64 , now i am getting error while calling ToolTipMsg( hWndTT, TTM_ADDTOOL, 0, ToolInfo ). I am not s...
Hi Everyone!   I migrated an PB12.5 application to PB2022 R2. When I trying "Run Application" I got this error: Applications created with PB2022 R2 runs as well. Also other migrated apps. Only this one doesn't. What can I do to fix it?    ...
Hi, after applying a theme to an application - is there a way to make the corners of the windows, buttons etc. rounded? It would look more like Windows 11. Those sharp corners are from Windows 10. I've looked in the Theme folders but none of these ...
My application on Pb2022 r2 using IDE is compiling OK.However, using pbautobuild, an appcrash occurs in pbshr.dll during the "creation" of objects in PBL After this crash I have to return the PBL backup. The error file is 0 KB in size. Does anyone...
Hi, I'm ussing PowerBuilder 2022 R2 Build 2828 Runtime 22.1.0.2819. Assign an icon to the application in Additional Properties. But after compiling, it is not assigned to the generated exe. If I generate a shortcut to the application and try to ch...
Hi, Since there's different background colours applied to a ddlb in win11 compared to win10 (when not editable), I need to figure out if I'm running win10 or previous or Win11 or later. I thought of using "Function Boolean RtlGetNtVersionNumbers (R...
Hi Team,   In one of our application we are using httpclientrquest to server for downloading azure git source code. The source zip having larger size above 1 GB. When we use the httpclientrquest getting error -1 ( generic error).   SendPutRequest...
Hello, there. I wonder if I can get an arguments when I first run my program on PowerServer 2020. For example, if I make a client program which runs on my desktop, I run it with "myprogram.exe test_arg" and then I get test_arg as a argument and I c...
Hello everyone!! I have this problem, I am using the ".NET Dll Importer" to use the classes of a dll, but in this case I have a class with the same name and 4 different types of arguments, and I only display one of them in the object, I have Also th...
Got an interesting issue I'm running into within the PowerServer environment. PB 2022 R2.The application in question does the following.PB way of handling things. A PBL is created locally on the end-users' machine at runtime.This allows reports to be...
Hi, I  have to insert Hyperlink inside in cell (column) of DataWindow. Is possible to set a text as hyperlink and next call a website (via OpenUrl function) on clicking this link? Regards, Pawel...
Dear Developers, Please provide guidance on the issue I'm encountering in my project. I have a .pdf file that has been compressed with zip.exe and stored in a table as a blob. I need to extract this file in PowerBuilder 2022 R2 using the 'Extract' ...
Windows 11 Build 22621.2428 PB 2022 R2 Build 2819   Whenever I try to optimize my Pibbles, I get the following error message.   I can build the application but the icon isn't applied and all the properties are blank.   Any ideas?  Thanks....
Hello everyone, I have a problem when I am debugging my code, it turns out that the code leads me to display an error message that I am getting after the expected error message. When I press my Search button I am getting the following error: "Invalid...
Hello, I want to generate a QR code in a datawindow. I have design a freeform dataobject in form of a report so i want to add QR code at the footer of my report. How can i achieve this?...

There are no discussions available here currently