Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi All I am wondering if this is possible- In my 2017 R3 IDE, I have a Workspace with multiple Targets. Each target is connected to its own database at run time. In the IDE, though, is there a way to automatically switch to the respective database...
Hi Team,   Can anyone let me know how to compare two pbd files in local.   Br, Moorthy...
Powerserver 2021 beta: Oracle 19c. When trying to deploy my PS project, I'm getting this error message for just about every datawindow object: Error: Not find database schema provider What's missing? TIA MiguelL  ...
Hello, i had to clean install Windows 10 on my machine after a hardware failure.Re-installed all PowerBuilder 2019R3 and SnapDevelop 2019R3 including all the default suggested components. I have a small Web Api project migrated from 2019R2 that now ...
Hi Team, Our application build with PowerBuilder. In one of our data window if we give some id number in search filed and after clicking the search it will show total number of rows as 20 but in the window it is showing only 1 records result. Note:...
Good Afternoon! Currently we are using PowerBuilder 2017 R3 and the folder is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Appeon" . So we installed PowerBuilder 2019 R2 with folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\Appeon2019"  , when we try to import the pbdom190.pbd into a pb...
As I continue to research Git and PowerBuilder I am trying to understand the best setup. 1) Repository - There have been some articles saying the GIT repository name must be the same name as the workspace but when you select the 'Add to Source' it a...
Appeon Team, Currently we deploy pbdwr170.pbd file along with other runtime files and our application files. This deployment is done by our Deployment team on various dealer's machine. We are currently using PB 2017 Build 1858.I would like to know ...
Has Powerbuilder addressed the issue that Windows introduced in Server 2016 where in some remote environments there is an issue when mapping default client printers and that information being retained outside of the current session? Here is an articl...
I need to know how I can access columns/calculated fields/text objects in a trailer band as if they were in a detail band (since the row number in a trailer band is 0, I have no idea what to do). Also, there are multiple trailers so how do I know whi...
Hi guys, I have created a POSTMAN call to WooCommerce, to list all products, that works fine.I'll put here the real values, as I created them only for this purpose (it's a read only key, I'll disable them as soon as I get this going).Postman, with B...
Hi All, Maybe it's a silly question but can I add PowerClient to an existing project and have two options to build it?For example, I would like to give PowerClient deployment (and updates) to one group of clients and "traditional" build (and updates...
Hi All,  I need obtein the CSV file with the ; separator en PB2019 R2, Could you help, please?  This is the code    choose case ls_extension case 'CSV'               dw_1.Saveas(c:\file, CSV!, TRUE) end choose This is the example file, obtein no...
  Hi everyone, I'm new to this community and haven't used PowerBuilder in my work for a while.   When deploying on 64bit I have a problem with the use of the external function "User32.dll" such as with the "getSubMenu" function which always...
2019 R3     IDE and Runtimw 2556 built on 9/9/2020   So what is the winning combinations of commands that will loop through the submenu’s in the master menu? Could it be that there is no way and I have to await enhanced features?     Below is t...
I migrated a Powerbuilder application from 8.0 to 2019 R2. The application uses Microsoft Word Spellcheck to check the text in a RTF object. On Windows 7 computers, the spellcheck window appears and gets the focus but on Windows 10 computers the spel...
We have a mdi parent/child application where we do some resizing of the child windows as they open (originally based off of the PFC libraries, I think). When a theme is applied to our compiled application with the "window"."drawing":true, the child w...
I have been playing around with the Apache e-charts implementation provided with PB 2019 R3.   I have found it to be very slow when dealing with large amounts of data.   A key factor in this is the use of getitem to extract data from datawindows to b...
I installed R3 a few days ago. Today I tried to run an app compiled in R2 that is installed on my DevPC like it would be on a normal client. The R2 runtime is installed. I'm getting the following error: Faulting application name: longbow.exe, versio...
Hi  Today we tried app installation using powerclient. We activated iis and compiled using powerclient as application named pbclient .    On Client pc - we opened http://localhost/pbclient and we got a download installer page. On clicking it downl...

There are no discussions available here currently