Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
We are connecting to SQL Server using ODBC Driver 11. Any embedded SQL using SELECTBLOB or UPDATEBLOB truncates data at 32K, which is the default for a SQL Server driver. I have been unable to modify the default size to 1 GB, either by setting PBM...
I have an application that uses ShellExecute and Printto to Batch print documents.  The program needs to be very specific and print them in order.  The issue I am having is the order.  When I send the batch print, based on what native application is ...
Using PB 2017 R3 build 1915 I have a datawindow that has a row of data unintentionally embedded in it in. Using 'edit text' on the datawindow I see a data entry immediately after the stored procedure reference. It prevents the normal retrieval behav...
Hi, Need help, am learning SnapDevelop2021 beta when i run SnapDevelop2021 beta the app start well and i get below response. ...Now listening on : http://0.0.0.0:5009 i want to be change to http://myip:5009   Was able to change IIS (Default web...
Hello, I recently migrated my application from PB 2017 R3 (1880) to PB 2019 R3 (2670). One issue is that PB crashes if a context menu is populated with the PopMenu(x,y) function. The crash happens only in the runtime version, not when I start it f...
Hi, I have a screen with a multi line edit control that is intended to display a long text. The issue is that when I run the window from PB IDE and scroll the object everything is correctly displayed, but when I do it from the executable file te tex...
I can't find a way to change the color of the Trackbar controls. They always appear "Windows 95 gray" Is there really no other way to change the color of this control other than reworking the entire app to work with the Theme feature? Regards,Marku...
Is there a way to have custom colors for Ribbonbar control? I know there is a way to use Themes. But currently I don't want to use Themes.  ...
Hi, I've downloaded everything to run the EChart example (https://github.com/Appeon/PowerBuilder-RestClient-Example) and watched the presentation done by Govinda, but .... There seems to be no information of which driver I should use for the sqlser...
We have a PowerBuilder application we are trying to migrate from 11.5 to 2019 R2, and so far it was going great, until we were testing a module that calls a stored procedure and crashes at the CLOSE of the sproc with the message "Appeon PowerBuilder ...
I am trying to simply add a Recent item to my application menu.  Following is my code but it doesn't work. ... GetApplicationButton(lRBAppButton)lRBAppButton.GetMenu(lRBAppMenu) FOR llNdx = 1 TO llUpper   lsText = lds.Object.Company_Name[llNdx]   l...
PB2019R3Windows 64 bit platform_______________________________________________ UPDATE:I copied ALL of the runtime DLLs into the folder, and it worked.I'm now deleting DLLs one at a time until the error recurs.The issue was the pbvm.dll. The correct ...
Hi, I'm trying to evaluate PS2021beta and I'm stuck since we don't have an Oracle db higher than 11g (yes ... I know). So meanwhile I'm downloading 18c Express, I was wondering: To me, it looks a lot like there's not much difference anymore between...
Hi PB Gurus,   Last year we planned to use Native PDF and tested it with PB 2017. In order to use Native PDF we added below code in PB.ini and it worked fine for us. It covered 99% of different layouts and export to pdf was successful. We were a ha...
Hi, I need to ask, is it possible to open project develop in powerbuilder 2019r2 with powerbuilder 2019? with kind regards,  ...
I am loving the inclusion of a demo app to show the Apache E-Chart charting tools in PB 2019 R3.  I have been asked if we would be able to retrofit this into our existing PB 2019 R2 based application.   Does anyone know if that is feasible using the ...
Hi, Such a simple thing as trying to run an example: I've downloaded https://github.com/Appeon/.NET-DataStore-Example Trying to to rebuild I'm getting this error message: Severity    Code    Description    Project    File    Line    MSB3027    Co...
With powerclient, which version of RTE corresponds to "Rich Text Support"?I thnk it's probably the "Build-in Rich Edit" (now marked as obsolete) and not "TX TextControl ActiveX v15.0"? It would be nice to be able to also choose "TX TextControl Activ...
Hi all, Thanks Appeon team to offer the Powerserver2021 beta trial opportunity. I have successfully deployed the SalesDemo application with the help from Julie.  When trying to deploy my own application, hit the error:   Error: Illegal characters...
Hello, We are using PB 2019 R2 Build 2328 and have been dealing with an issue relating to execute stored procedure.  We are using the nvo like below:   nvo_sqlcadb_log DBapplogsDBapplogs = CREATE nvo_sqlcadb_applogs DECLARE addlog procedure for ...

There are no discussions available here currently