Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi, PB 2019 R3: I've only seen this happen once and could not reproduce it after closing powerbuilder and opening again. It does give me a 'funny' feeling though. When having selected a dddw column and clicking on some of the attributes on the "Edi...
I have the following code: string            ls_date = "1900-01-50"date            ld_dateld_date = date(ls_date)messagebox("Date", string(ld_date, "dd-mm-yyyy")) When run using PowerBuilder 12.5.2 (my legacy system) the result in the messagebox is...
Good afternoon, I have this doubt. There is the possibility to customize or change the messageBox default icons as: Information! (Default) StopSign! Exclamation! Question! None!   Edinson Nongrados...
Hi, everyone. I have not been able to upload the APK of my app to Google Play as it requires me to have API level 29. I‘m using PowerServer 2020 Build 2323. Does this version of PS, or later, support this API level? Thanks for any help....
Let's say you have a nonvisual, non-autoinstantiated custom object called n_object, which has a private member variable long il_private. Now let's say there's a scenario where a function of n_object needs to create another instance of type n_object,...
Hello everyone, Im migrating my app to PB2019 R3, to get the new ribbonbar PBR. But I don't know what I'm suposed to do, the ribbon images go directly to the app (.pbr) file or I need to create a new (.pbr) file?...
Where I can find it ?...
I am just starting to look into using SnapDevelop to possibly migrate our application and I have been having a difficult time with the demos because it seems that things do not match.  I am using SnapDevelop 2019 R3 Build 2622.  I have moved onto tr...
We have a number of PB2017 R3 apps, which are currently deployed on Windows 8.1 laptops. We are testing them on Windows 10.  Many windows (especially response windows, but also standard MessageBox calls) are missing the right and/or bottom borders. ...
Hi I run into problems installing powerbuilder 2019 r3 on my computer: A message appears: Another instance of this setup is already running. Please wait for the other instance to run and then try again. It seems that this message is locking the in...
I am just starting to look into using SnapDevelop to possibly migrate our application and I have been having a difficult time with the demos because it seems that things do not match.  I am using SnapDevelop 2019 R3 Build 2622.  As an example, in th...
Maybe I should post this on the support site, but I can't paste code in a decent way, nor paste images. Several issues which I'll describe in separate "answers": Part 1: with previous version of TX control (25?), I would be able to paste an image co...
I have a Tab Button item which has a drop down list of opened windows.  Each new window that opens will have its own Category (ie. Tab). This category has a Panel with a Small Button drop down.  I need this Small Button to share the data from the Tab...
Hello,I'm following the tutorial: https://docs.appeon.com/dwconverter2019r3/CRUD_Operations_with_.NET_DataStore/index.html But when I call the Create method from PowerBuilder 2019 R3 I get the following error message: "JSON value could not be conver...
Where can i get all the necessary runtime files for running an exe-application for Powerbuilder 2019 R3?...
Hello, When powerbuilder 2019 wille be "Ready to Market" ( not Beta) ?   thanx...
I have just installed Powerbuilder 2019 R3 and when I run my application I get the following error: "Bad runtime function reference ..." after this: if not isValid( isoap_connection ) thenisoap_connection = create SoapConnection isoap_connection.se...
Hi, I'm using PB 2017-R2. I need to call REST for insert, update and delete. Which version of PowerBuilder I should move on to?...
I install the new PB R3    in the server and local machine and both have the same error    when I try the new installation client and update te app version not work     help   Thanks Luis...
Hi gents - we have a weird problem all of a sudden. Current (old) process: - read .psr files and set file names to datawindow  .dataobject  property (path + file name) - go through complicated routine to read the .psr contents, set them up in a dat...

There are no discussions available here currently