Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
I'm trying to setup the ftp server for PowerClient. I've copied the setup .exe to my 2016 windows server. When I run it the choice for PowerClient App Publisher is not an option to install. Any ideas why not? Thanks! ...
Hi,  I need to implement Log-off functionality in my application and for this reason I would like to close all opened windows. The use of GetFirs and GetNext Sheets is not enough as we open some windows but not as sheets.  Is there any way to get a...
I am updating our application to use the new ribbon bar control. With that I also need to update all of our current bitmaps and Icons so I am looking for your input on the best way, place, etc to do that.  From what I can tell the only delivered PNG ...
Does anyone know if the PBL format has changed between PB 2019 R2 and PB 2019 R3/IM 2019 R3.    We are hoping to be able to use IM 2019 R3 with an application written in PB 2019 R2.   Our application stores reports as blobs in the database and when a...
Hi everyone the lengthy report when i run through web deployment shows below error Error Code : -2146232060 Error Text : Execution Timeout Expired. The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding if...
To all, I am new to Snapdev and also not familiar with Visual C# deployment.  Following the step by step instruction from Help content, I have successfully deployed the SalesDemo application on local PC (IIS), and run as "Cloud Desktop" application...
Is there any available documentation on how to deploy the web api's to a remote IIS server ?    ...
anyone know what's going on here. or how to solve this   Thanks in advanged   Also deleting to make a new profile is not working  ...
Hi, I'm using the Webbrowser control to display some XML - it gets nicely formatted by the control. However, it gives an error if the XML contains any extended characters (contains German/French). "This page contains the following errors:error on ...
Hello Appeon Folks, Greeting! and Happy ThanksGiving! We are currently using PB2017R3-1858 version. We have observed few things related to Print(). When application runs in window 2008 or prior version it is giving highlighting different default pr...
Hi, I have found a strange behavior of PB when I use a DataStore into a user function. If I run the projet directly from powerbuilder the function returns the info correctly, but if I run from .EXE it does not work as expected. I prepared and attac...
I've logged in before using PB 2017 and PB 2019, but now I get an error at the point of login that states 'No Network Connection'. I assume that the network restrictions at my worksite have changed and now it is being blocked. There is network connec...
Hi All I am wondering if this is possible- In my 2017 R3 IDE, I have a Workspace with multiple Targets. Each target is connected to its own database at run time. In the IDE, though, is there a way to automatically switch to the respective database...
Hi Team,   Can anyone let me know how to compare two pbd files in local.   Br, Moorthy...
Powerserver 2021 beta: Oracle 19c. When trying to deploy my PS project, I'm getting this error message for just about every datawindow object: Error: Not find database schema provider What's missing? TIA MiguelL  ...
Hello, i had to clean install Windows 10 on my machine after a hardware failure.Re-installed all PowerBuilder 2019R3 and SnapDevelop 2019R3 including all the default suggested components. I have a small Web Api project migrated from 2019R2 that now ...
Hi Team, Our application build with PowerBuilder. In one of our data window if we give some id number in search filed and after clicking the search it will show total number of rows as 20 but in the window it is showing only 1 records result. Note:...
Good Afternoon! Currently we are using PowerBuilder 2017 R3 and the folder is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Appeon" . So we installed PowerBuilder 2019 R2 with folder "C:\Program Files (x86)\Appeon2019"  , when we try to import the pbdom190.pbd into a pb...
As I continue to research Git and PowerBuilder I am trying to understand the best setup. 1) Repository - There have been some articles saying the GIT repository name must be the same name as the workspace but when you select the 'Add to Source' it a...
Appeon Team, Currently we deploy pbdwr170.pbd file along with other runtime files and our application files. This deployment is done by our Deployment team on various dealer's machine. We are currently using PB 2017 Build 1858.I would like to know ...

There are no discussions available here currently