Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi PB Gurus,   Last year we planned to use Native PDF and tested it with PB 2017. In order to use Native PDF we added below code in PB.ini and it worked fine for us. It covered 99% of different layouts and export to pdf was successful. We were a ha...
Hi, I need to ask, is it possible to open project develop in powerbuilder 2019r2 with powerbuilder 2019? with kind regards,  ...
I am loving the inclusion of a demo app to show the Apache E-Chart charting tools in PB 2019 R3.  I have been asked if we would be able to retrofit this into our existing PB 2019 R2 based application.   Does anyone know if that is feasible using the ...
Hi, Such a simple thing as trying to run an example: I've downloaded https://github.com/Appeon/.NET-DataStore-Example Trying to to rebuild I'm getting this error message: Severity    Code    Description    Project    File    Line    MSB3027    Co...
With powerclient, which version of RTE corresponds to "Rich Text Support"?I thnk it's probably the "Build-in Rich Edit" (now marked as obsolete) and not "TX TextControl ActiveX v15.0"? It would be nice to be able to also choose "TX TextControl Activ...
Hi all, Thanks Appeon team to offer the Powerserver2021 beta trial opportunity. I have successfully deployed the SalesDemo application with the help from Julie.  When trying to deploy my own application, hit the error:   Error: Illegal characters...
Hello, We are using PB 2019 R2 Build 2328 and have been dealing with an issue relating to execute stored procedure.  We are using the nvo like below:   nvo_sqlcadb_log DBapplogsDBapplogs = CREATE nvo_sqlcadb_applogs DECLARE addlog procedure for ...
Hello, friends. We are testing PB 2019 R3, and we are very excited about the powerclient functionality. At the moment it works fine. But we wonder if there will be any possibility  of connecting  in the same way as web. I mean, work from home. I th...
Hello, We want to upgrade from PB12.5 to PB2019. We are facing a problem with PB2019 + XML import(ImportString) in to DW object. Is there some different way(PB12.5 --> PB2019) to use this option? The script works fine in PB12.5, but in PB2019 w...
Hi, as relative newbe into C#integration  with PB (2919 R2) I thought I'd give it a try. So I started with a  .net dll function as simple as it could be created with snapdevelop in powerscript. - Snapdevelop ClassLibrary 1 c# Code: using System; na...
Hello, we have a problem with the build of one of our application with orcascript since last week. We use PowerBuilder 2019 build 2170 with TFS2018 as our source control.Every night at 1 am, a build of all our application start using orcascript.For ...
Hi, I am getting SQLDBCODE:999 Can not get parameters of procedure dbo.xxx.   I am running pb2019 using sql server express 2019. This is a small app I just upgraded both pb and sql. On my personal (brand new) laptop, using same software, i run the a...
Hi,   I am able to run the application (PowerBuilder 2019 R2) on my pc.  however, once I copied the pbd and exe file on the user's pc and try to open the application, I get a system error message (screenshot below).  I read the Deployment documents...
Several items... How to copy and paste from one worksheet to another and keep all formatting. I have tried. ole_sheet.PasteSpecial("-4104") - Fails Get runtime error. ole_sheet.PasteSpecial() - runs but does not keep formating ole_sheet.Paste - ...
Hi, I have modified a theme from 2019R2. including it in the EXE worked with applytheme(path). Why this theme does not work in 2019R3 in the EXE with applytheme(path)? the path is correct. Thx for help.   André Rust...
Does anyone know whether the ACCESSIBILITY parameter does anything in pb.ini for PowerBuilder Classic applications built using earlier versions of PowerBuilder, such as SAP PowerBuilder 10.5? If not, is there a similar method for disabling Section 50...
Hi! We just installed PB2019-R3 yesterday and one of the first things I noticed after building our project executable with the new IDE and runtime is that the runtime version is now automatically embedded within the product version of the executable ...
How to get the barcode scanner working on a mobile device Hi Using Powerbuilder 19 R2 to make a app, I want to scan a barcode and use the information in the app. Looking online in de docs : https://docs.appeon.com/ps2020/workarounds_and_api_guide/...
Hi want to use appeon_workarounds.pbl the function AppeonGetClientIP ( ) but when I call this function show error that dll not found EonAXNVO.dll, EonEmfPic.dll and Eonejbclient.dll where I can found this dll in my instalation not exist   I have   ...
Hello; I am working on a PB app that has existed peacefully for some time, but now needs some new info added to a report. I created an Oracle function to get this value. The function is working fine, kicked off by a button clicked event of a window ...

There are no discussions available here currently