Hi ,   I have a question in which i want a simple sample code like of login page  username : text password:text ok_btn so once i clicked on ok_btn the above entered details of username and password gets saved to database.   Pl...
Hi all, we recently migrated from PB 12.5 to PB 2017 R2. We noticed that when modifying the SQL of a grid DW and going back in design, all the Footer and Summary computed fields are lost and all the computed columns are moved at the rightmost side...
Hi,   I want to create a report in powerbuilder using sql 2012 In which firstly i want to create a form in which user fills their entry and these enteries on the click of save gets saved in the database and then on the click of another butto...
I was going through the Appeon tutorials - "PowerServer Web & Mobile Tutorials" in that "Debugger Configuration Tutorial" mentions to download "Microsoft Script Debugger". I couldn't find it in the Microsoft website. Where can I get "Microsoft Sc...
Hi everyone! created a window in which datawindow is of external type ,data is been fetched from database and retreving it on the basis of date. In the datawindow result is looking fine with proper name but when I am saving it into excel its he...
Hello, I found a small (unimportant) issue in PB 2017 R2, even so I'm interested in what the reason is. In PB 2017 tab pages are rendered a little bit smaller (in width) than PB 12.1 did. The difference becomes more visible, the more tab...
How can you determine the overlap in hours between two time intervals?   time interval 1: (starttime1 and endtime1) and time interval 2:  (starttime2 and endtime2) What is the overlap between these 2 different intervals. ...
I am currently following the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-upeWlrlSN4 for consuming a REST service using the REST client for a POC to show the PHB so we can upgrade to PB2017.  the video says to use File/New and select the REST client proxy ...
PB2017 R2 build 1756 - I'm trying to consume a BizTalk service.  It's a very simple person search service, where I pass a person id.  The response is generic for when we want to add name search etc, so it returns an array of person.  Not sure...
I created a new library to contain objects while I'm developing them.  I updated the Target library list, but my project (which builds and compiles everything) doesn't include this new library to be included.  I couldn't find anything in ...
Hi, Where and how can I track DBError of SQLCA transaction object when I'm using Datastore? In Datawindow there is dberror event but how to do it with datastores? BR, Hannu   ...
My dw has a column with the dddw edit format.  The dddw requires a retrieval argument to isolate records from another table that only apply to the master record.  The retrieval argument is different from the data column specified from the master wind...
I'm developing a web service in powerbuilder and I do not know how to say it so that when the list of functions is displayed, the input and output parameters appear, does anyone know how to do it? ...
Hi,   Here is my code for generating JSON file from datawindow. it shows some issues. The out put should show like below  [ { "postId": 1, "id": 1, "name": "id labore ex et quam laborum", "email": "Eliseo@gardner....
Hi After finding out about the DisableBind=0 setting in an earlier question (https://community.appeon.com/index.php/qna/q-a/parametrized-query-execution) I've been experimenting with it for a while. (using SNC11 on SQL Server 2012) One particular t...
Hi,  SQL Anywhere 16 / PB 2017 R2 #1756 We have a comprehensive Win32 system that we have been maintaining for quite a few years, but are looking at possibilities of starting to port some of the crucial segments of it to a web interface, at fir...
Hi, My requirement is that when user save the data in excel from the data window then its technical name changed to proper name.. Where to make changes..   Please help.. ...
Hi everyone, Could you please point me to any documents (if available) to learn what could be the difference (in terms of supported functionality) between J2EE vs .NET migrations to WEB? ...
My PowerBuilder app is using Appeon 2017 R2 Build 1756 with PFC. The pfc_n_cst_filesrvwin32 object has a function of_dirlist() which lists all the files in a directory. It uses the Win API calls FindFirstFileA() and FindNextFileA(). The first a...
With my PB 12.5 app, I had coded a call to the Windows API GetOpenFileName function that worked perfectly. When I compile that same app in PB 2017 64Bit, it doesn't work because of a structure size error. Can you point me to some code (or someone...

There are no discussions available here currently