Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
soapconnection sconnws_serviciocaambioadolar my_servicescd sconn = create SoapConnection rval = sconn .CreateInstance(my_servicescd, "ws_serviciocaambioadolar ", str_endpoint)     ahora usar Httpclient...
Hi, I need suggestion for below case. We are doing application server migration from HP-UX to RHEL. Our application client we used for PowerBuilder 2017 and Server side logic we written in Oracle Tuxedo. So ,now data the communication between clien...
I am unable to call mFax with a local file as an attachment.  All I get is the coversheet.  I am able to attache a URL to a fax successfully(a url that points to a pdf or jpg, etc)   header-------Authorization:password:?Content-Type:application/jso...
[UPDATED: resolved. Needed to check the "Overwrite server settings" box on the project's Web APIs tab.]   Hello all, I was testing a PowerServer 2021 deployment with a trial license (needing more than 5 sessions). That license has expired, and now...
Hi everyone, I have a question in regards to PowerBuilder 2021 in X64 Dev Environment . As part as I know we cannot connect PB2019 with Oracle X64 running the GUI in the x64 Dev environment. Was this issue resolved in the new PB version 2021.   I re...
Entering text into an RTE field in a Response type window. The right margin is set to 7 1/2 inches. We have a client who opens this response window, and finds their right margin is set to 3 inches - too small for them. When they move the right margin...
Hi,   Powerbuilder 2019 R3 MS SQL Server INI file excerpt: [SQLServer]LogID=<SQLuser>Logpass=<SQLpassword>[Database]DBMS=SNC SQL Native Client(OLE DB)Database=<DBname>ServerName=<SQL server instance>DBParm=Provider='SQLNC...
Sometimes script is divided into multiple events because of script length exceeds the limit which is i guess 1500 or 1000 lines. Having proper indentation is big problem with even smaller than 500 lines. I have no idea if any PowerBuilder version hav...
This winsock code runs for 2 or 3 times and after that i keep getting same error line: MSG.text = "Error 10035: sock not ready or nothing was sent to server". Could not find exact reason, look like multiple request handling is the problem because thi...
I don't know how to call powershell script from powerbuilder. Some one please help   Thanks    ...
Hai, I am using Pwerbuilder - 2021 - 1509 To search any object from browser, eact time we need to select all pbls. This selection not fixing if once we select all.   ...
Hi How can change to "drawing:false" only in dw/edit/style edit   filed  in them file I can't fount that property for this field type   thank Luis...
PS 2022 BUILD 1845 i setup PS 2022 to sign my application using signtool.  Everything is setup like i have it setup for regular PB to get signed (done in command line call, which is different than PS2022).   the exe does not get signed. There is n...
Hi Is it possible to force active mode for deploying to the web server? I've a router between me and the webserver which I don't manage and the only working way is active mode (PORT). Is there a config file or a registry key which controls PB inter...
Dear experts, As my first pbni attempt, created pbni nvo pbadd as given in pbni example. The object was created using win32 option in Visual studio 2019. The object could be imported as pb extension and it displays the function f_add(). If we click ...
PB2019R3With much help I was able to hardcode a DBPARM string to get a DNS-less connection to a PostgreSQL database.// hard coded DBPARM"ConnectString='Driver=PostgreSQL Unicode;Database=nttest;Server=10.51.78.544;Port=5444;UID=oknight;PWD=oknight;',...
Hello everyone!   I am trying to use PBAUTOBUILD with our application. I have exported the build file using build plan with GIT. Our application is big, the repository got over 43000 files.  Using pbautobuild, the GIT source code never finish suc...
Hello? Register the app developed by APPEON in the Google Play Store. I'm going to try. In the past, it was possible to register as an APK file, but now it is possible to register as an abb package. It is made. When creating an abb package in Android...
Help says that the DEFAULT is 0 which means to ignore all certificate errors.  Does that mean it does not check the certificate at all by default?   how do you have these clients validate the client cert?   Do you set the value to null?     I ...
Hello, Are there any libraries available in PowerBuilder/PowerClient to restrict specific passwords like Names/Surnames/company id’s/ dictionary words/guessable words from being used in used? Thanks....

There are no discussions available here currently