Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
I have a client with about 10 or so 'super' users who often work remotely.  When they need to use the application (PB 2021), they RDP into a Windows 2019 Server desktop, launch the app that is deployed there and go about their daily work.  The applic...
Hello everyone.I would like to ask a question related to exporting and importing reports with IM.Our company creates software whose reports could be modified directly by the end user. To interact between our software and the creation / modification o...
Hi Team, Please advise if Windows 11 Pro edition is compatible with PowerBuilder 2019 Build version 2170. Any particular features that won't be supported. Thanks in Advance. Thanks, Venu...
Hello, there! Where to find documentation about PowerServer 2022 integration with Windows Active Directory for user authentication purposes? Answers would be greatly appreciated....
Hi, How can read this Json file with Jsonpaser ?. Anybody can help me ? { "Remittance": { "Header": { "SenderID": "AAAAA", "ReceiverID": "BBBBBB", "TransactionDate": "02/08/2022 01:33", "RecordCount": 2, "DispositionFlag": "PRODUCTION", "PayerID": ...
Hi, everyone! Does PowerServer 2022 support database trusted connections to SQL Server databases (i.e. TrustedConnection=1 in DBParm transaction object property)? Thanks for your comming replies!...
Hi All, I have a C++ based product (32 bit) in which our UI layer is on Power builder(Power Builder 21 Pro - 32 bit). We have tuxedo as middle tier and C++ is the backend. Power builder is deployed to windows. Power builder connects to Tuxedo clien...
Hi everyone, I'm using this code to verify if a checkbox was clicked in a treeview. My code is working fine in X32 environment but when I compile same code in X64 bit the function to set ib_stateclick variable is not working. For some reason the vali...
Folks, We have a 32-bit Appeon application connecting to an Oracle 19C database. The application sits on a Citrix server with several versions of Oracle Client software installed, version 10 and 2 instances of 11.2.0.1.0 installed. When we reset the...
Hi, We have done a migration of our code from Power Builder 10 (32 bit) to Appeon Power Builder 21 Pro (32 bit). Our backend application throws error ids for business errors. We were using PSR for displaying the corresponding error description in P...
I just now discovered the new feature in the public online docs. I think AWESOME :-)   New PDFBuilder objects (beta feature) - - What's New (appeon.com)...
I'm trying to connect a PowerBuilder 2021 (Build 1509) program to Oracle 19c (upgraded from Oracle 10g.) Using Oracle SQL Developer, I can connect to the new servers. However, in PowerBuilder, I get this error: Any solutions? Note: I don't want ...
Hi all, I need to loop through a few records and if all conditions are met, run a program.  This works fine for one record.  The program I'm running requires user interaction.  Is there a way to wait for the other program to close before moving to t...
I have an OLE control with a picture.  I want to print the control with ole...PrintIMage When I do it defaults to the current printer NOT the printer I changed it to in PowerBuilder using: PrintSetPrinter. How can I use the printer it was set to u...
I attached a PB workspace to my SnapDevelop solution and used a datawindow to convert to data model. Later I scaffolded it to service and controller but they have only the RetrieveAsync method. How do I get the other Post, Put, Delete methods to scaf...
Me again, In my window with a parent DW that has 3 DDDW fields, if I select something from the one of the DDDW's, it appears that the dw update status is changed to Modified! The DW is set to not updateable. When I close the window, I get a message ...
Hello,  We're trying to use the Visual Expert to scan our powerbuilder code but our application is too big for VE. Is there any other powerbuilder security code scan?...
Hi All Just an idea for Appeon (if it does not exist already). Why cant we have a wizard (automated process) like the old WebSerivce Wizard in PB 12 that could automatically convert a NVO to a WebService, created proxies, deployed to IIS and expose...
Hello, can you help me please ? I have issue, when i use session.emailsend with previous Open session and logonstatement from IDE, it send with Outlook SMTP, but when i complied the same code -Deployed, it does not send, it stack, what can that be ...
Buenas tardes a todos.. quisiera saber si alguien tiene un ejemplo de como abrir una ventana cuando ubico el cursor sobre un campo de un datawindow. Att Carlos...

There are no discussions available here currently