Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
How can I change the background color of a data window header that is on a tab page in a theme?...
Activate event somehow makes an invisible window visible again while the Visible property of window remains false. I can post event but i do not want to post event from Activate event because already posted many events and certain sequence is import...
Hello We have installed Infomaker on a server not connected to Internet. We would like to know if it could be possible to activate, in a permanent mode, a offline license ? If yes, could you please advise on how to proceed. Thank you,  ...
We are running PB Application ( PB2019 R2 Build 2328 Running on Windows 10). When the application is run (connect to Prod environment) it crashes at the point of mailsesssion.send. However, same PB Application connected to other environments ( DEV o...
Hi All, I'm having some issues with a Powerserver 2022 app that if left open at the end of the day seems to close spontaneously leaving the program running as a task in the background (which could possibly be a sperate thread we create for a certain...
We have a datawindow field which allows the user to edit.  When the user clicks on the field and does a rightmouse click a menu appears - see the attachment.  We cannot find any code or attribute settings which trigger this.  How can we duplicate thi...
I want to have one of my posted events get fired at the last in firing order. Is there any way possible to set priority sequence number for a posted event? Does custom Event ID somehow help to get an event posted when all other posted events are fi...
Hello Community, How do I add a structure to a Custom NVO without using the source code to do it? What are the steps to add the structure in the NVO graphically? is it possible to import the structure, and function under the NVO directories?...
We are deploying a Powerserver 2022 application to a web server. The application uses DLLs. We added in the manifest file as loadmax_cloud.exe.manifest so Windows can associate DLLs with the executable, but we are getting the following error message ...
From one moment to the next, our clients' applications fail to start, the app cloud launcher is suspended and never finishes loading.RegardsWalther ...
Hello, We a have an interesting performance issue. We have a datawindow of records relating to Word documents (stored in a blob column). When we click on a record another area of the screen uses an ole control to preview the document. We've been cha...
This is an interesting one, but hopefully not too unique. We have a legacy app that a datawindow was is using non-default print specifications. Currently it is set up as Paper Orientation = Landscape (1) and Paper Size = Tabloid 11 x 17 in (3). The ...
Hi All We have a problem witht he way Checkbox and Radio Button text is being rendered in the DW after applying the supplied Dark Theme. We are PB Verson 2022.   See example below. The only thing I can spot is that these are Protected, the che...
Hello, I installed PowerBuilder 2022 in our VM machine. When I launch the PowerBuilder 2022 IDE and try to active my account, I get 'No network connection' message. This VM also have PowerBuilder 2019 installed and I don't have issue to use PowerBui...
I'm "migrating" our legacy app to Powerserver and have successfully built/compiled/ran the app. However, I'm having database connection issues. Our SQL Anywhere database is authenticated; and --normally (running as client/server) -- immediately afte...
I have a PFC application I migrated from 2017 R2 to 2022 and deployed as both Win32 target and Cloud target on my local machine. I began testing the proof of concept cloud app. Windows retrieve fine, but when I try to add a record that uses PFC LINKA...
How can I get the name and path of the executable file of the application that runs the client and that is downloaded with the AppCloudLauncher For powerserver.   thanks...
Is there a way to close the session on all computers, apparently my session got "stuck" on a computer that was unsubscribed...
I have created a data window printing in news paper layout with two columns and it works fine for the detail band of the data window. The issue is with the header band is also split in two columns, I wan the header band to be one column no matter how...
I have a fairly large PB application that my management wants to convert to ASP.NET Core. Most of our .NET applications use Entity Framework and we have not yet looked at PowerServer and the .NET DataStore. I wanted to know how difficult would it be ...

There are no discussions available here currently