Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Hi, today we experienced a weird problem with our application build with PB 2017 R2. We tried to install an update of this app on a clients system but trendmirco blocked and finally deleted the app-executable because of a possible threat. Over the l...
como puedo añadir el recaptcha a mi aplicacion que esta en la nube...
I started receiving the "Specified database file in use" error today when trying to run our web app.   It had been working fine before today.  What can I do to fix this problem?   I'm running SQL Anywhere 16 PB 2019 and PowerServerPB2019...
Hello, With the major release of PB 2019 is over, shall we know what Appeon thinks about some of the pending enhancement requests ? 1.  PDF enhancement - Page size, merging, etc. 2.  Modern Graph  Still more there... Such pending enhancements ma...
Has anyone else noticed a problem with using an underscore as the first character of a drop-down datawindow object name?  When I try to apply the DDDW to a column and save it, I get one of those syntax errors a row/column....
How can I change the code template SnapDevelop uses when I create new "API Controller Class"? Initially I want to decouple action names in route from method names in the controller - and - rename HttpPost method Update => Insert - and - rename ...
I am getting an error when exporting a datawindow using the C# Model Generator to a snapdevelop web api.  When I open the C# Model Generation window I am asked to select/setup a database connection profile which I am able to do.  The test connection ...
Hi, Is there an option to use RSA Asymmetric encryption with a 2048 key using OAEP padding, as we want to generate an encrypted value of 256 chars, and using PB2017 R3 it is only generating 128 chars?   e.g lblb_data = Blob(a_sPassword, EncodingA...
We have a Store procedure declare as a Local External Function in the Transaction object  function long pr_generar_codigo(decimal cod_parametro,ref decimal next_serial_no) RPCFUNC ALIAS FOR "sbp.pr_generar_codigo" in the update strart of the da...
Hi all,   i have a datawindow which can contain thousands of records , each record has a status code.   Lets say status can be 0, 1, 2, 3 , 4   What is the fastest way of showing the user how many records with status 0 there are , status 1 and ...
Hello guys,I'm having trouble and would like some help.There is a software that uses PowerBuilder 11.5 for reporting (.PBL), and PowerBuilder 11.5 is no longer sold, so I downloaded the newer version (PowerBuilder 19) to generate reports (.PBL), but ...
We have recently migrated one of our PowerBuilder applications from PB2017 to PB2019(Version 2019 Build 2082) after that the Icons are blur. We can clearly see the difference between PB2017 Exe's Icons and PB2019 Exe's Icons. ...
Hi, I know this has been resolved over the years of powerbuilder and exporting datawindow to pdf. But somehow, it gives me a hard time doing it. I can manage to export the datawindow contents to pdf using this script: dw_printer.retrieve(s_cpno) dw...
Hi everyone!   When trying to sign a .NET assembly in then Sign tab of the project painter (by specifying a new strong name key file) the following message displays after entering the new key file name and clicking OK: "Cannot create a strong name...
Hi, I have an OLECustomControl object on a window that is connected to the MicroSoft Browser Control. The window is under source control (SVN using SCC interface). I have changed something to the window and checked it in to repository. Now if som...
I am a PB developer from China.I am currently testing appeonmobile(2019).When running PB program from the workspace, it takes about 10 seconds to start and appear the program window. Mobile phone connects via LAN. Is there anything optimized for serv...
Dear experts,   I have an issue when upgrade from PB 7.0 to 2017 R3.   The isssue is about keyboard press, in old system whenever I press SPACE or RIGHT key then no event occur, but in PB 2017 R3 after upgrade by migration tool, then some event o...
Hi, I use PBNI class and  try to call GetItemNumber/GetItemDecimal methods of some transferred to c++ DataWindow object reference/ All works just fine until DataWindow's numeric cell contains NULL value. In this case PB crashed when session->I...
The uploaded picture shows my issue: using the same AND filter but with the two operands exchanged (a AND b the first, b AND a the second), I get different results. I'd like to understand why results differ. Any help appreciated. TIA, Andrea...
I can use the RestClient object in a mobile application. It works fine when I run the application on my computer but I tried it but when I run the application on the mobile phone it doesn't work....

There are no discussions available here currently