Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Looking for some help with creating a PDF Portfolio.  I have used ghostscript in the past to create single PDF's from powerbuilder.  I have been tasked with creating a program that will allow drag and drop PDF portfolio creation much like you can wit...
I've installed and configured  PowerBuilder 2019 GA trial version properly and created a C# project. When doing migration with C# Model Generator for converting existing DataWindows to .Net DataStore, I had this issues : Error: ORA-00904:”C”.”IDENTIF...
We have recently upgraded from PowerBuilder 12.5 to PowerBuilder 2017. We have also updated the way we connect to the database from ODBC to ADO.NET. We have created the Resource Package files and installed them on the server that is hosting the appli...
The file zip/unzip ole object we used in the past no longer works in PB 2017. I am looking for any newer object or alternative method  that can do this within PB 2017....
I'm sure this has been asked before but I couldn't find it. For PB 2019, which of the Rich Text options in the application object is the one that is the same as the one in PB 12.x?  ...
Hi.   One of our customers have almost only 4K monitors in their organization. They run our PB 2017 R3 application via RDP and/or Remote Apps (Work Resources) in Windows 10. They report that they're experiencing very sluggish performance in almos...
Hello community,   My 32-bit PB app needs to check the registry settings for a third party 64-bit application. This community and the bug tracker both state that PB2017 won't allow me to do it. Come PB2019... As far as I understand it, the New Fe...
Hello, ok, it's not a big issue to develop it my ourself, but is there any build-in functionality to change timestamps to UTC and vice versa? Or any plans to implement that? Regards Roy  ...
Hi,   I'm using Power Builder Version 2017 R3 Build 1858. Can anyone clarify the difference between object.data and rowscopy method. In our project, there is a complicated data window object. Select query has few oracle function and has many tabl...
I Developed Mobile app in Appeon Powerbuilder2019 , i want to send diamondInventory to my customer on whatsapp. but didn't find way to share my data on whatsapp via powerbuilder in android platforms there is way in which we can do it   Like most s...
We're attempting to migrate a PowerBuilder app to PowerServer. The app runs great in PB 2019.   We’re trying to launch a user interactive process in a response window that must be available to the user AFTER the window is opened AND visible to the ...
How to install auto compiler using power shell script using start -process? can you share me the arguments needs for executing...
Hi, In PowerBuilder 2017 R3 while we are trying to create a new data window by using stored procedure we are getting the error as SQL error state 22005 though we are giving the correct data type and if we try to create manually by adding each and ev...
Hi everyone, I have an ItemChanged event that triggers a function with POST, this function has 3 reference arrays as parameters. The OK button script triggers twice the ItemChanged event but in debug mode, I only can see one. Then one of the referen...
Hi, we are looking for a way to generate a campsite map on the fly. We have x and y coordinates of (about 500) objects, object ids and names. The user of our application should be able right click to an object and a menu should appear to do further ...
Hi All, We have a urgent requirement to SAVE 40 or more DataWindow Reports (some of them are Composite) into One or Multiple Word documents without losing the formatting. Any help is appreciated. Thanks Ganesh  ...
  Hello. We have come accross with a bug when we have tried to go by https instead http. When we conect to a single application. i.e. appweb http://app.orgnization.org/appweb + intro it opens the application and goes to app.orgnization.org/appw...
Hi all, When i change a server to deploy, once all the webserivce, it shows the error  'The definition of the method signature in Web Service proxy is wrong', is there any error on the sever?   Thanks a lot. Sally...
Hello. I have a problem. Appears this message my application "cursor is not open". This message appears just in some machines. Others that have the same application does not have the error. Can you help me? please. The machines are Windows 10, the D...
Hello, We are trying to us an in house Web Service in our PB application. The WS works in PB IDE, but when we installed it on our Citrix and TS-Plus environment, i am getting the following error, "Unresolvable external httpclient when linking refe...

There are no discussions available here currently