Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Hello, System : Windows 10 professionnal Powerbuilder 2019 build 2170.   I have some issue to compile some applications. dev_app.exe and dse_app.exe. This two application where compiled successfully in PB2017 R2 1769(if i remeber correctly), P...
Ayer escribí mi pregunta, pero, al parecer, hay problemas en la publicación.   La versión 2017 R3 trae un componente CrypterObject que tiene, entre otros métodos, MD5 y SHA. El problema es que el resultado que devuelve estos métodos no es el espera...
PB v12.1, b6158Windows 10, 64 bit platform - this is a VM with 12 GB RAM This is a non-PFC utility.This code has been working forever. Until today.STRING                             &    ls_printer_detail_array,    &    ls_printer_detail_pri...
Hi, I noticed there is an option within the theme.json file to set the "default-state" behaviour for a button within a datawindow:     "datawindow":    {        "drawing":true,        "background-color-enabled":true,        "background-color":"#262...
I am consuming a REST API from PowerBuilder 2019 R2. For this I use the HttpClient class. When running the API from Posman, Insomnia and SoapUI the response is immediate (thousandths of a second)   However, when I run it from PowerBuilder, at be...
Hi All, PB 2019 - Is there a way in the IDE to see what GIT branch you are on?   Thank you,   Kyle...
Hello, I'am using PB 19.2 for Client/Server application development. But for future days I am thinking about  development fro Cloud. Do we have any sample application or tutorial about that?   Regards   Tomaz...
Hi,   I've encountered this error when I try to use my powerbuilder app in web format. Every time i try to logged in the error prompts but still continues. I dont know how to configure the tr_rpc in AEM. There is no option like that when I configur...
Buenos días a todos, estoy utilizando Power Builder 2019R2 tengo problemas con dataobject="", se bloquea con frecuencia, esta expresion dataobject="" , la tengo en el evento clicked de un datawindow y es la que esta causando problemas.. muchas gracia...
Hello, how can i show a blob as picture? I saved a the blob in the database. I can select it per selectblob. I can show it in a window using Picture- or Inkpicture-Control. I can't show it in datawindow. I've tried TableBlob- and InkPicture-Control....
I am setting up Database Profile for Oracle10g and getting "Oracle library OCI.DLL could not be loaded." I am on Windows 10 64bit Intel CPU I have Appeon_PowerBuilder_x32_x64_12.0_V01 runtime installed I have  Oracle Client 64bit installed   The...
I read docs for DWnet.Data but not see nothing like getfullstate & setfullstate who use blob. has anyone had a similar problem and found a solution....
Hi,   I have managed to export my desktop application to web using the powerserver toolkit and powerserver. After the export, i wanted to try the application if it works as its desktop version but when i try the application, the datawindows where m...
Hi all   I am trying to consume a wcf ws with httpclient object ( working with pb2017 r3 ) The vendor didn't give me the xml format to build my request but I have the wsdl file. How do I convert my wsdl to an xml one in order to use with Httpclie...
Hi: I'm triying to distribute the app through the Google Play and  if I upload the APK generated from the package created in PB I have the message: APK without optimizationWarning: This APK has unused codes and resources that are being sent t...
I have a pb app that connects fine to a servername but when I try to connect to a particular instanc3e by setting the servername to that instance:   servername=myDbServer\myinstance   it failes, am I maybe spoecifying the server instance the wron...
Hi, i am getting this error while adding datasource for PowerServer2020. My OS is 64bit and Powerserver is 64 bit installed. Could you please help/suggest a way to overcome this error. Attempt to load Oracle client libraries threw BadImageFormatExc...
Please advise is there any way to configure ??? (Git, Tortoise, Powerbuilder...) or this is a Bug?...
hi  i am using powerbuilder 8 version. suddenly my application gets closed in a particular screen in which whenever i click ok button.In ok button it calls the function updaterightstree(root); in that line app gets closed.Its an existing screen only...
Hi. We're working on coverting our app from PB to C# and using the Appeon DWNet extensions for our datawindows.  Our customers have custom dws and we are trying build datastore objects by loading the dw .srd files at run time.  Using this example to...

There are no discussions available here currently