Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Version 2019 Build 2082 Win10 64bit pc   Was just told to make 64 bit versions of all my projects and realizing I'm completely lost.   Having trouble running my app after compiling it for a 64 bit platform. (32 works fine)   In troubleshooting...
We have recently gone from PowerBuilder 12.6 to PowerBuilder 2017 R3 The method GetSqlSelect() (in DataWindow) has changed its behaviour in a compiled environment. If the datasource in the datawindow isa saved with graphical design then the method G...
In order to create a .NET API  I am trying to connect to Sybase ASE databases on our servers. They can connect in PowerPoint 2019 R2 but not in SnapDevelop. Is there any way to make the Connection via a Connection string etc. I am trying to Add a Dat...
private function long load_adres_dok (string asidf_dok, ref str_adrms adres);str_adrms ladr, empty_adr adres = empty_adr select first 1 trim(cod_ime_osi('eknm_d',eknm))||' ОБЩ.'||trim(cod_ime_obs(eknm))||' ОБЛ.'||trim(cod_ime_obl(eknm))||' '||cod_i...
Hi everyone, I have an old application with an outdated UI that needs to be modernized.On start up, this application shows a small window with multiple buttons (as Accounting, Human Resources, etc).Clicking on a button will open a new window with a ...
When I look at the ws_object folder and in the pibble in my target, it shows that there are changes that needs to be committed. But when I compare it to the master source control, there are no changes. I have refresh, rebuiild resolve,etc to try to ...
Hi Everyone,   I am using Powerbuilder classic 2017R2 build 1769(32 bit) and windows 10. I am not able to use c++ dll in my application. I got runtime error as "R021 - Bad runtime function reference". My C++ dll code is:- int __declspec(dllexport...
hi, is there an example where webservice authentication (username and password) is used in PowerBuilder? (SOAP) (Pb12 preemptive authentication)...
Hello,   I'm using PowerBuilder 2017 R3. We have an issue that our windows flicker alot when opening them due to different operations that are being performed (changing texts based on database entries, showing/hiding certain objects based on user ...
Dear PB developers,After a long PB programming career, I encountered an error with only one user (but not in the development environment), the error is shown on end of question .PB version 8.0.4,Windows 10 Enterprise,SQL Server 2008 R2,IBM ThinkPad...
Hello, System : Windows 10 professionnal Powerbuilder 2019 build 2170.   I have some issue to compile some applications. dev_app.exe and dse_app.exe. This two application where compiled successfully in PB2017 R2 1769(if i remeber correctly), P...
Ayer escribí mi pregunta, pero, al parecer, hay problemas en la publicación.   La versión 2017 R3 trae un componente CrypterObject que tiene, entre otros métodos, MD5 y SHA. El problema es que el resultado que devuelve estos métodos no es el espera...
PB v12.1, b6158Windows 10, 64 bit platform - this is a VM with 12 GB RAM This is a non-PFC utility.This code has been working forever. Until today.STRING                             &    ls_printer_detail_array,    &    ls_printer_detail_pri...
Hi, I noticed there is an option within the theme.json file to set the "default-state" behaviour for a button within a datawindow:     "datawindow":    {        "drawing":true,        "background-color-enabled":true,        "background-color":"#262...
I am consuming a REST API from PowerBuilder 2019 R2. For this I use the HttpClient class. When running the API from Posman, Insomnia and SoapUI the response is immediate (thousandths of a second)   However, when I run it from PowerBuilder, at be...
Hi All, PB 2019 - Is there a way in the IDE to see what GIT branch you are on?   Thank you,   Kyle...
Hello, I'am using PB 19.2 for Client/Server application development. But for future days I am thinking about  development fro Cloud. Do we have any sample application or tutorial about that?   Regards   Tomaz...
Hi,   I've encountered this error when I try to use my powerbuilder app in web format. Every time i try to logged in the error prompts but still continues. I dont know how to configure the tr_rpc in AEM. There is no option like that when I configur...
Buenos días a todos, estoy utilizando Power Builder 2019R2 tengo problemas con dataobject="", se bloquea con frecuencia, esta expresion dataobject="" , la tengo en el evento clicked de un datawindow y es la que esta causando problemas.. muchas gracia...
Hello, how can i show a blob as picture? I saved a the blob in the database. I can select it per selectblob. I can show it in a window using Picture- or Inkpicture-Control. I can't show it in datawindow. I've tried TableBlob- and InkPicture-Control....

There are no discussions available here currently