Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi All, We have a legacy Power builder application which was built on 11.5, would like to know if the support is still available for 11.5 ? drawback of running the application on 11.5 , what is the latest power builder version which we can think of ...
Giving error on custom control ole object on line ole_1.Object.Open(sFileName) while opening a avi file quick help is really appreciated.  the error is "Error calling external object function open in line 10 in open event of object win_wait_prompt". ...
I am new to powerbuilder supporting an old app getting some migration issues, one of code line extracted below giving the error accessing external object. what are the parameters i have to check to run this program or the code missing something. do i...
Migrated application from PB 11.7 to PB 2017 R3. when trying to debug code getting error R0014 error opening external library for external function. Please advise if i have to load the dll. it seems the dll is a third party dll. thanks for the help i...
Hi, migrating power builder application from PB 11.5 to PB 17 (2017) getting error accessing object windows 10. need urgent help on this why this error comes is this related to any registry or OLE registry missing. Quick help on this is really apprec...
Hello, I have a list of PDFs from a directory that have recently been scanned. They are sorted wrong at the moment, I want the most recently modified (created) PDF at the top. The current sort is alphabetical top to bottom, it would also work if I ...
Hello All, is there any way to get the Phone# of the device running the PB Powerserver mobile app?...
On a popup menu in Power Server web, should I be able to see the Menu Images?...
Hi. I'm trying to get our desktop applications up and running on the web with PowerServer. I'm running PB2019 Build 2802. I've gotten one of our applications up and running for the most part. In doing the second one, I'm going through the PowerServe...
I just migrated to PowerBuilder 2019 Build 2170 but when running a web service with which I had no problem in PowerBuilder17 I get the message "The assembly 'xxxx.dll' does not exist". This only happens in the 2019 IDE. When running the same applic...
Hello, I have a desktop application which is hosted on Windows VPS. I want users to be accessing via FTP rather than shared folder. Now the problem with FTP you need to download .exe and .pbd, when there are undates that become a challenge. My qu...
I have a small stand alone application that is fired when a user adds a document to our database.  I want to make it so that the application always sits on top of any other window/program that the user has open on their computer and ideally, the user...
Hi all, the print-Command fails since we migrated to PB2019. It worked fine in all previous versions. This code is located in the clicked-Event of a menu-Item: ------------------------------------------------------- long handle handle = PrintOpe...
I am working on a large-ish codebase containing about 20 libraries. This codebase is currently in PB2017 but we want to migrate it to PB2019R2 in order to benefit from enhanced REST/HTTP support. I have successfully migrated it 2 months ago and start...
Hi, We are developing APPEON mobile. we try to code below code. I want to know how can login server. ll_retVal = lappeonfileservice.of_logonfileserver( "logisbill.cad.co.kr", 21, "username=taxuser11;password=xxxx" )  Now  appeonfileservice argme...
I get the following message in the browser when running the WebAPI1 solution.  The app compiles in Snap Develop with no errors.     InvalidOperationException: Unable to resolve service for type 'WebAPI1.Services.IDepartmentService' while attempting...
Hi, We are running SAP Power Builder version 12.6 build 4081. Now we would like to upgrade to Appeon version 2017 R3 build 1915. Is there a direct upgrade path or will I have to install some earlier base version first and then apply the upgrade for...
Getting these errors when trying to do the example.  I know I'm missing something but I have gone blind staring at it. Any thoughts?  Has issues with IDataStore and PowerBuilder.Data.   1>\Services\IDepartmentService.cs (6,7) : error CS0246 : T...
Hi, we are developing a mobile app for Android and we need to show to the users the processing status (progress status). For showing that status we have a DataWindow where we insert a new row after each finished step, but the app doesn't show the in...
I have a treeview in powerserver which is is leaving space for a picture when there are no pictures and  PictureWidth = 0.  Am I missing something?...

There are no discussions available here currently