Featured Questions

Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Hi, we explored that when the pborc190.dll is beeing deployed on our PowerServer as an external file it isn't being downloaded to the client.What we tried so far: tested Internet Explorer and Google Chorme changed AEM Client Feature to "Run afte...
Hi, Is there a specific PB coding to allow users to launch our PB application (example "pb_app.exe") multiple times?  Like 2 notepad.exe.  Thanks    ...
Hello, Where i can find Apeon Infomaker 12.5 installer?  Upd: I was hoping Apeon has an infomaker 12.5. So I bought a  subscription. But the program for which I bought it does not work with version higher than 12.5 =(( Where i can find Apeo...
On my current project we have been making extensive use of the RestClient and HttpClient to make API calls from PB 2019 to various Controllers in SnapObjects.   You can send datastores, strings, numbers, etc to through these calls as parameters. W...
I have a TreeView SQL Select Datawindow.  My select statement includes a computed column.  The Edit Syle Type for this computed column is Checkbox.  When the computed column is placed on the Detail (leaf node) band within the datawindow, the checkbox...
I have seen zero problems so far with Edge Chromium, but i was wondering if anyone has done any extensive testing with PS web?    I am actually running primarily PS 2016 and it seems to work fine, i am also testing PS2020 from the beta, which is re...
Has anyone run into this issue? I logged it as a bug   *Phenomenon: As we get up above around 6000 to 7000 lines of code, the editor tends to crash and kick the attached errors. The issue is intermittent. *Reproduce Steps: Take a Service.cs...
Hi to everyone I found the 'system tree'  outside the IDE ( see pictire ) How can I re-retouch it to the inside of the ide? Thank you in advance       ...
Hello, I have package mobile app using Appeon Powerbuilder 2019 r2, it doesn't generate apk. how do i install or run on my mobile phone. with kind regards....
Hi, Running PB 2019 build 2170 on win 2008 R2, win 2012 R2 and win 2016, remote Console. Is there any known solution to speed differences between Win 2008 R2 and Win 2012 R2 and win 2016. We find that in 2008 R2 remote Console, data in the datawin...
Hi, Long time ago, I read somewhere that objects passed to functions or events, are always internally passed by reference, even if your specify "by value" or "readonly" in your function or event declaration. So until now, I use by reference if I ch...
PB Cloud Edition v2019, build 2170Today I opened up PB2019 for the first time ever after a little help from Erin on how to handle the licenses.My case was slightly more convoluted than normal because I have a personal license ans well as a work licen...
Hi, I was trying to prove something the other day, which I could not reproduce in my little sample app. What I did find though, was some - for me - unseen behaviour when creating a dw on the fly: it "jumps up". Strangely enough, all the other contr...
How create two-dimensional arrays? For example I try create  byte lb_Array[25000, 25000] The system does not respond, it is like it does not support this size. What I'm doing is getting the number of bits that an image owns and looping through ea...
Hi, We are running Appeon 2019 build 2170 with Oracle 12c as DB on Citrix and MS Remote Desktop Service (RDS). We experience huge differences in data delivery on RDS vs Citrix and wonder if anyone has any input. Something is probably explained by ...
Hi.   So we have this weird issue on one of our customers servers. When logging into the server via TeamViewer, the report in question comes up in preview in about 2 seconds. When logging into the exact same server via RDP, the report takes over ...
Hello, Is there a away i can increase powerserver developer version user session to 10?...
Gents  - I am picking up the baton from this earlier question which is marked resolved: https://community.appeon.com/index.php/qna/q-a/sql-native-client-support#reply-12700 After installing PB19 we have this problem now whereby the connection to ou...
Hi All This question is somewhat related to the one I posted on 03/05/2020 titled "Muilti-line input in a datawindow (dw) object" Thanks to Mike S's. and Michael Kramer's help, I was able to get over that hurdle. Long story short, now I need to ma...
How do I stop duplicates happening when I have linked some information from another table? Scenario - I am displaying a list of invoices, which you can expand to see some of the detail of each item on that invoice. The invoices are stored in the mo...

There are no discussions available here currently