Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
If I save a report to .PSR and the DataWindow has image files on it, do they have to be present as separate files to appear on the report? If a program displays a .PSR file and has the images embedded using a .PSR file, will it use those?...
Running below SQL query in powerserver: select count(1)into :ll_countfrom messageWITH (NOLOCK)where employeeid_to = :ll_employeeidand warn = 'Yes' and isnull(DATEDIFF(day, cast(:now as date) , cast(messagedt as date)),0) < 1and isnull(status, 'NU...
Hello, When ALTER commands are used in our cloud program and are executed from a second transaction object, the connection to the database is disconnected from the first transaction object. I have already tried to reproduce the problem in a genap...
The CloudAppLauncher for a PB 2021 application installs and runs the PBApp just fine when executed under Firefox (Most current release and even older firefox releases.) When running the CloudAppLauncher using Microsoft Edge v117 (the latest version ...
Hi, When using Datawindow function GetNextModified om Primary buffer I get all rows in return. Is there something missing in my code ? while the buffer hold 5 rows and I change data in to there still is delivered 5 rows in loop.   Code example : ...
I have a Powerbuilder 12.6 application running on Windows Server 2016.  I upgraded it to Powerbuilder 2019, but now when I try to launch it, I get "A referral was returned from the server." error.  I have UAC turned off.  Any suggestions?...
How to debug when SetAdoConnection() returns:False ? Always returns False .   ////////////////////////////////////////////////// // My code in Pb2022 R2: ////////////////////////////////////////////////// oleobject leon_sql   boolean l...
Dear Bruce ,    How can i do a JsonParser to these JsonString morethan one array ..   [{"ID":101,"FirstName":"Li"},{"ID":102,"FirstName":null},{"ID":103,"FirstName":"Li"},{"ID":104,"FirstName":null},{"ID":105,"FirstName":"Li"},{"ID":106,"FirstNam...
Hi all, IN PB2022 R2 SMTPClient, How can I setup the SMTPClient such as SSL, Threads & Connection Attempts SSL (How to define the SSL) by defualt what is the encrypted connection methos for SMTPClient Threads (How many thread that SMTPclient c...
Hi All,In PowerBuilder 2022 R2 2819, I am using SMTPclient which I declared and created as instance using sendsync method.I am sending multiple emails at a time to different recipients with different attachments but what is happening is, the function...
Hi,   I have migrated my application from PB 2019 to PB 2022. I am receiving below error message for datastore retrieval: the data types varchar and text are incompatible in the greater than and equal to operator   However, the same works fine i...
Hi! Powerfriends!   Is there a page where it is documented how IIS is used for Powerserver?   I need test my app powerbuilder with Powerserver with IIS!   Thank you...
I install a desktop application (PowerBuilder 2019 R2) on computers with Windows 10. On some computers, the headings under the menu pictures are clearly visible, but on others they are small and unclear (see attached file).What could be causing this?...
Hello community, I need some help, please. I got the following xml as SOAP webservice response, and I need to get the values of each of the fields such as cedulaRuc, codigoASP, nombre1, nombre2, etc. I`m using PBDOM object to parse the XML data. H...
I wanted to just say how much better PB2022 is to use compared with previous versions. The tabbed IDE, the Jump to and all the other little features have mde a really big difference. I have been working on a project all year using PB2022 and it was ...
Good day! I have this company logo in my header, I want only the logo and other header objects be displayed in the first page and not in the succeeding page. Any suggestions? Thank you and have a great day everyone...
Does Powerbuilder version 2022 R2 support IPV6 protocol?...
We're attempting to migrate our large 20+ year old application to PowerServer 2022 R2. We have an ORACLE database, and have a number of RPCs as well as a few datawindows using stored procedure updates. Some of the remote procedures have PRAGMA autono...
In powerbuilder 2022 R2 new TabbedView control Which window event will fired when we close it from tabbedview close button...
Hi, Looking for feedback on how to proceed. We have automated testing using TestComplete. Objects on the Ribbon Menu appear invisible in TestComplete. (Please see photo attached). Any suggestions / ideas on how to have these objects (buttons) visibl...

There are no discussions available here currently