1. David Peace (Powersoft)
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. Friday, 29 September 2023 09:06 AM UTC

I wanted to just say how much better PB2022 is to use compared with previous versions. The tabbed IDE, the Jump to and all the other little features have mde a really big difference.

I have been working on a project all year using PB2022 and it was not until I went back to PB2019 for another system that I reallised how much more productive I had been.

Here is a very big THANK YOU to Appeon!

Can I ask for a minor enhancement, in the broser looking for objects. Can we have an option to open the treeview library list at the object. or at least show what PBL it is in. Thanks

Accepted Answer
Miguel Leeuwe Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Friday, 29 September 2023 09:31 AM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # Permalink
Comment
  1. Miguel Leeuwe
  2. Friday, 29 September 2023 09:45 AM UTC
Now, all that's missing for me, is to be able to "pin" a tab on the left (mostly for the library tab), so it stops moving around when other objects are opened. (Also already requested if I remember well).
  1. Helpful
  1. Julie Jiang @Appeon
  2. Monday, 9 October 2023 03:02 AM UTC
Hi David and Miguel,

Thanks for your encouragement and suggestions! Our engineering team plans to do a study on the suggestions and implement them if possible.

Best regards, Julie
  1. Helpful 2
  1. Roland Smith
  2. Monday, 9 October 2023 13:04 PM UTC
The 'Modify DropDownDW' option is a big time saver. I'd like a way to see all checked out/not controlled objects in one place. Either a new node at the top of the system tree or a new dockable window I can put where the 'Clip Window' usually goes. Pretty sure Visual Studio has one. Our main app has 80 libraries and over 15,000 objects so finding what we are working on can be a chore. We have been manually creating work libraries like we had prior to PB8.
  1. Helpful 2
There are no comments made yet.
Armeen Mazda @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Friday, 29 September 2023 14:09 PM UTC
  2. PowerBuilder
  3. # 1

Thanks for your encouragement David!  

Comment
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.