Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
Does PowerBuilder have a baked in function to rename a registry key? MS API has a RegRenameKey  https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/api/winreg/nf-winreg-regrenamekey I am trying to create the external declaration for Powerbuilder to us...
Hi, we use NativePDF method to export datawindow to pdf, but pdf have not same font as original datawindow. Arial looks different and Courier is not bold in pdf. I don't know, what is wrong.  ...
Hi I am integrating my application with MS SQL server. When I execute a sql function passing a LONG parameter, the function fails with the code SQLSTATE = 22003 [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Numerical value out of range.if I use an integer var...
Hello everyone, I am currently in the process of hunting memory leaks in one special functionality of our 32-bit product. Unfortunately it is a very complex and long running process. Doing some research on the internet, I found an old tool CDMatch ...
Good Morning from Germany... PB2022 Build 1878 Aug 26 2022 I have the following issue by compiling a large PB2022 Project: Starting Deploy Project 64bit Full Rebuild Compiler starts Building type .... Inspecting... Building type .. Regenerati...
We use Appeon infomaker 2019 and have a connection to a MS SQL database (tried ODBC and SNC SQL Native Client) We can make queries and reports, but when we want to call an Stored Procedure in MS SQL server (which works perfect in microsoft SQL server...
Hi,I'm back with the problem of the app crashing. We are currently using PB22 1892, 32bit version. We are still dealing with random app crashes and there seems to be some connection with GDI objects. What happens is that if the application crashes du...
Dear friends, I have an issue running my PowerServer 2022 Project. My application runs fine as C/S version from PB 2022 environment. Then, I created PowerServer Project cpms_uspb_cloud according PowerServer 2022 documentation. After this, I tried to...
iam working with pb11.5  iam creating invoicing application i want to get max code in header table  ihave a problem when multi pcs save the invoice at the same second the two invoices take same Code  how can i resolve this this there is another w...
I'm setting up a new laptop. There are a lot of links to download PB 2017 files but it isn't clear which one is a full installer. The most recent one is an update only. Which one is the most recent full install?...
Hello, PB 2019R3 - PostgreSQL 11 Sample Query to construct a datawindow.   Actual query is bit length and does more SELECT * FROM crosstab( $$SELECT * FROM example Where field1 = '100' And field2 = '200' ORDER BY...
Integrated Data Services (IDS) is seeking a senior PowerBuilder developer to be responsible for developing, testing, debugging and documenting applications developed using PowerBuilder, PFC, Oracle PL/SQL. The requirement for on-site support is ap...
I'm using PB 2021 version. I developed new dll using Csharp code. In that code we have a functionality to call the webservice. I have imported the dll using the .net import and done the run time build and deployed that to EXE. I have placed the new d...
anyone have any idea what -26 return code means from GetJWTToken?   Link to the documentation.  lots of holes in the return value list GetJWTToken - - PowerScript Reference (appeon.com)...
Guys, Our clients have complained about the application update that takes too long in server. Can someone give some advice in how to resolve this?    - Our External files size is 400mb and configured "Download the app files as Necessary"  - Runti...
I assumed connect timeout is the number of seconds to timeout waiting for the connection to occur.  The text says it is actually a true/false value on whether to use  asynchronous functionality of .net?!            this is the documentation (su...
Hi Experts, ****************************************************************** Database Versions: Microsoft SQL Server 2014/Microsoft SQL Server 2019  ****************************************************************** I have upgraded my existing ...
Situation: WebBrowser control to visualize a treeview structure, Powerbuilder 2019 R3 build 2670 I'm using Bootstrap Treeview 4.0 and anytime I visualize a new structure, memory occupation of pbcefclient.exe grow until proces crash (270MB). Sometime...
Hi, Trying to set up PowerClient. Had admin user run the CloudAppLauncher_Installer.zip on a dev ISS box (on Azure). Then created an application deployment package. Had admin user import it under our current WebApp group. All users have access to th...
Hi, I have a problem with a datawindow field when its length exceeds the height of the page. The field can be up to 4000 characters long. When exposed in the datawindow, it happens that the text is truncated and carried over to the next page. The fi...

There are no discussions available here currently