1. Miguel Alzate
  2. PowerServer
  3. Wednesday, 24 August 2022 10:48 AM UTC

Hi, everyone!

Does PowerServer 2022 support database trusted connections to SQL Server databases (i.e. TrustedConnection=1 in DBParm transaction object property)?

Thanks for your comming replies!

Accepted Answer
Francisco Martinez @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Wednesday, 24 August 2022 16:25 PM UTC
  2. PowerServer
  3. # Permalink

Hi Miguel,

It appears the TrustedConnection parameter it's not supported yet. Here is a list of the currently supported  DBParm arguments for PowerServer 2022

Regards,
Francisco

Comment
  1. Logan Liu @Appeon
  2. Thursday, 25 August 2022 05:54 AM UTC
Hi Miguel,

Could you try the PowerClient project to deploy this application to see if it meets your deployment requirement?

The architecture of PowerServer is more suitable for securely deploying PB applications on the Internet. If running your application on the Internet is required, it is recommended that you consider switching to a more secure authentication solution.

Refer to: https://docs.appeon.com/ps2022/Authenticating_your_apps.html

If you still need the TrustedConnection parameter, please report this enhancement requirement via our support ticketing system to ensure it is received by our tech support and tracked at: https://www.appeon.com/standardsupport/.

Regards, Logan

1. Helpful
There are no comments made yet.
Francisco Martinez @Appeon Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
  1. Wednesday, 24 August 2022 14:17 PM UTC
  2. PowerServer
  3. # 1

Hi Miguel,

This post seems to suggest Windows Authentication was not supported in 2021. I'll check with the team to see if support is coming for 2022.

Regards,
Francisco

Comment
  1. Miguel Alzate
  2. Wednesday, 24 August 2022 15:23 PM UTC
Thanks, Francisco. I'll be looking forward to your findings.
  1. Helpful
There are no comments made yet.
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this question yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this question.