Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
In PowerBuilder 2017 IDE Database profile, I can normally connect on cloud remote database using MS SQL Server Native connection.   But, not in PowerServer & AEM.   ...
In Application Wizard -> General tab there is a section for PBC runtime parameters. It states that you can run PB compiler pbc.exe with these parameters. However, I cannot find pbc.exe anywhere Please advise, Thanks, Yuri ...
When I come to the selection of location for SQL Anywhere engine, the selection box is empty, and I can't continue Any good ideas? /Regin   ...
Where is the "Use Windows Classic style on XP" in system options ? I found nothing in the documentation about this issue,   TIA Yosi ...
Hi guys, Basic question but i don't see the solution :( I have 3 computed fields on my datawindow 1 with text , 1 decimal with European number formatting (being 1.234,56  ###,###.00) and another computed text. Concatenating these 3 will ...
Hi Community, after installed PB2017, the pb12.5 classic encounter below error  Unable to Read Registry Value: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\SourceCodeControlProvider\InstalledSCCProviders Restoring SCC Offline Status Cache from last backup. 21...
Hello, we are working with many psr-files.and linked the psr-files to open with powerbuilder. This worked (fine) in the old versions. When I  now double click a file in explorer, PB starts with the message."xyz.psr is not a workspace". After c...
Power Builder 2017 Include treatment json library?   Tanks Elvis C. ...
I try to deploy application to mobile and after success running on Android. But How to hidden "Appeon Application" message when startup the apps? Another question, How to deploy auto resize when using different mobile screen size? ...
Hi. The User's Guide says: Caution: You should not run an OrcaScript batch file if PowerBuilder is currently running on the same computer. If the PowerBuilder development environment is not shut down while OrcaScript is running, your PowerBu...
Hello, all I need to know what my options are in using external .NET assemblies in .NET assembly target of PB 2017. I cannot find written help on that at all. I see that I can import the assembly in the target and see them in the system tree...
We currently have a client program that sends xml data to a vendor website.  This worked fine when the website accepted data using the TLS1.0 format.  On July 1, 2017, the vendor no longer supported TLS1.0 and we were informed that to continue sendin...
I'm on Windows 7 Pro.  I'm getting the following bombs attempting to run the install (YES, I ran the install as administrator!) -- no files get installed to my computer:     ...
I run the Autorun.exe file. But there is no [Install button] to click to do a next step. ...
PB V12.1 Specifically, where does the PB function "PrintGetPrinter()" go to look in order to determine the current printer? Thanks, Olan ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ UPDATE:  24-MAY-2017 @ 2"38 PM CST. I >>> THINK ...
My system is Window 10 64bit and daabase is MS SQL Server Express 2014. ODBC Database connection : Try 8 difference ways of odbc connection (2 Drivers / 32 & 64 bit odbc / User DSN / System DSN). All of these connect to the same database. ...
Hi I've come across a minor behavioural difference with the new PB 2017 IDE Build 1666. When I search across the PBLs in my workspace, then edit from the search result set. It opens the object's script as expected. If do a CTRL-H to replac...
Hi All, I wasn’t able to attend the "Hands-on Look at PowerBuilder 2017" webinar because of timezone difference.  Does anyone know when and where I can get the recorded video of the webinar? Thanks. Best Regards, Ricardo     ...
Hi Everyone, can anyone help me in creating web application...? My expertise is on the Native side but I never engage in web application...I already purchase the PB2017 but I dont know how web application or mobile application works... Please H...
I follow the tutorial in PowerServer 2017 Help File thru this step.  And I used my android mobile phone to install the Sale Mobile App Example. Then, I can add this app to Appeon Workspace on my device. But, when I run the app, it could...

There are no discussions available here currently