Featured Questions

A recent post included some PowerScript code, and I thought I would pass along a tip for pasting code snippets that produces a slightly more readable result than simply pasting code into the website's text editor. The toolbar contains a button to as...
Saw this and thought it was perfect. Note the angry mob in the background on panel 4.   :) ...
What will happen when the next major version comes out? Will PB190.EXE only work with 2019 builds? Will there be a PB210.EXE for PB 2021 (assuming that is the next major)?  ...
Dear Sir, We would like to know how to port our existing PB2019 programs to android/ios.  As I known, PowerServer 2021 no longer support android/ios, do I need to use other development tool for port our existing PB program to android/ios platform. ...
Hi, I am new to power builder, have some query1) To capture db logs, enable DB trace options in *.ini file and database logs are capturing successfully. But every time logging in application it shows popup dialog to start & capture logs. I had ...
Hi, I had raised the same question earlier, but didn't receive any answer. So raising the question again. I've implemented HTTPSClient object to get the response from a SOAP WebService in a desktop application (PB 2017 R3). The response is stored in ...
Hi all,   we have the problem, that pdf export (nativepdf) works fine on our developing machine, but not on customers computer. Which file have I to install on customers computer, so he can use this function too? thanks in advance Martin...
Hi Appeon Community   I have donwload Powerbuilder 2019 R2 Edition for trial  version. I created one application in powerbuilder  with database on Azure cloud. I am able to connect my azure SQL server database on cloud with SQL native client driver...
This issue is found in Version 2019 R2 Build 2353. There is a difference between the pbt library list and the build option library list. I get the warning: The current library list is different from the library list contained within this project. T...
Hello All, I am trying to pull the encrypted value from the .ini file (Configuration file) file and decrypt it using Base64Encode and Base64Decode. I successfully captured the encrypted value, but when I am trying to Decrypt it, I am not getting the...
I have a DW with 5 or 6 buttons with different background color. In the dw object the buttons display the way they were intended. When I create a window and insert a DW control with the DW object in it the background color in the buttons become grey....
Last week I illustrated a snapshot technique to capture copies of data sets in the database associated with a specific transaction.  Once we sorted out the stored procedure issue (needed to be closed) we have found that it works pretty well for captu...
I've built application which create Trace file with code TraceOpen( ls_trace_path, Clock! ) TraceEnableActivity(ActProfile!) TraceBegin ( "app" ) When this code runs in PowerBuilder enviroment with checked "Enabled Tracing" in "System Option" the...
Is there a command line switch for a "silent install" (setup.exe) that accepts the settings in config.xml to allow for unattended/automated deployments (want to deploy to multiple servers). I've tried running with switches and it basically does noth...
  TO I ask for help from seniors who use Power Builder. I am so beginner I am ashamed to ask questions here. The question is;1. I imported the DLL I want to use through the .NET DLL IMPORTER.2. And the imported DLL was reflected in NVO on th...
Hi, we have a desktop application developed in PowerBuilder 2017 R2. This application does not use any external functions or DLL calls. But when it is launched, it has been observed that the application is internally searching for some Windows DLLs o...
We have a shared development server that requires users to log in and build a release version from the source control library. as the powerbuilder login requires the user's id and password to build we have to log in on the server. when the next user ...
Refresh is failing to add new Git object to .pbl. Object is present in ws_objects subfolder. Modified objects are imported without issue. Re-installed both Power Builder, build 1858 and Git V2.22 but issue remains. Need to know what could be causing ...
Hello, all Are there any enhancements in DotNetAssembly and DotNetObject classes and functions in this release? They are not usable in R2, because of lack of support for nested .NET classes. I.e., if I have 2 .NET classes, which are fully imported ...
Hello everyone! Our company use NiceLabel product for printing labels. Product has option for integration with .NET API.  I just try to access .NET assembly SDK.NET.dll . I tried with .NET DLL importer but makes to many errors, so result is not usa...
I have a data window which I am saving as html.  In making some revisions to the application I have noticed a difference in the output html file.  The pre change version of the html has the title tag as <title>Order Inspections<title> T...
Hello Team,   We are using Appeon 2019 R1.  We were invoking the web application(IE) from powerbuilder and it is working fine, recently we have upgraded our Middle Tier(java) environment. After up-gradation IE is opening but its not launching the r...

There are no discussions available here currently